WC7 Editor (Deprecated) support

theSLAYER

Support for this file:

Reminder:
1. Wonder cards edited/made would become illegal in nature
2. I don't recommend ever going online on a save that has wonder cards made from this
3. Do not contribute faked/edited events IN ANY WAY to us.
4. Do not ask for updates (unless it is for critical bug fixing)

Additionally,
do not discuss how editing cards makes them illegal.

Now,

Started this in response to @jojo12100 review:

Sorry but actually it doesn't work, it creates a blank file instead (from scratch)

Starting with a wc7 TID/SID don't work.

For starters, it works for WC7 files. So it does work, at least to the originally intended degree. ><

It was supposed to be an editor, not a creator, so making a new file from scratch wouldn't work. I've made a few edits so that it would, and uploading it shortly.

As for TID/SID, it is presently using Gen 6 TID/SID method (first byte is TID, second byte is SID), which when keyed in correctly, it'll show the G7TID.
I've also made a small edit to allow typing in the old school style TID/SID to update and show the G7 TID/SID on the left. (The functionality to show it was there; it displays the data when a wonder card was loaded, but doesn't show upon making any changes. That has been fixed.)

image.png

If you prefer to directly input G7 style TID/SID, I can have that done.
edit: I've added a toggle for the TID modes in version 1.0.4

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

Well actually using the toogle I'm able to force the TID to 270 for example but if I try to force the SID to 1420 it doesn't work (both from G6 and G7 modes)

I guess the SID must have something special?

If you use G6 mode 31758/21667, see if that gets the combo you want. (I did. I used PKHeX to get that combo)

Hmm, I also see it's difficult changing the text in G7 mode, I'll have to change that up.

edit: I fixed it, since it is a bug that is rather important.
Should be fixed in ver 1.0.5
image.png

edit again: made ver 1.0.6, to stop any program crashes due to user inputting invalid/impossible combinations, as well as patching a bug regarding setting both to 65535.

Gen 6 mode TID/SID max value is 65535/65535;
Gen 7 TID max is 999999, but doesn't work with max SID (it seems max for 999999 combo is 4293). By itself, SID max is 4294.
[remember, both modes are derived from the full data of max 0xFFFFFFFF]

Here's an example of how it looks like
image.png

image.png

• Like 1