Can't we complete our pokedex in platinum pokesav

monalisa

You need to obtain the pokemon trough trade, mystery gift, catch it, e.g. Just adding it directly will not add it to the pokedex. Only way is using AR codes to cheat and force it to add them all, lame that you can't add just one or two, or just use AR to discover them at least. I've at least only found cheats to add them all, but that's not fun!

haha. i see. so the main point is that to automatically complete the pokedex is still no available yet for pokemon platinum pokesav right? by the way, does anybody knows the normal score, what i mean by scroe is the score tab under the "players" name and under the rivals name.

haha. i see. so the main point is that to automatically complete the pokedex is still no available yet for pokemon platinum pokesav right? by the way, does anybody knows the normal score, what i mean by scroe is the score tab under the "players" name and under the rivals name.

Don't bother messing with the Score, unless you want to be like "mauahah I has 9999999 fir mehz sc0r3z".