Pokemon Alpha Sapphire save help

PaperQzn

So recently I have been playing pokemon AS, and i wanted to send my Citra save game to my 3ds, and as i did it, I overwrited my citra game save for my fresh one on my 3ds. I was looking for save games for a day, and i am now asking if someone has an Alpha Sapphire save, right before Delta Episode (preferably for citra)? Or in Elite 4. I really dont want to restart my game, and I've tried using PKhex, but that doesn't really progress the events of the game. Thank you.

Edited by PaperQzn

Patiently wait for a response, don’t bump the thread, thanks :)

for the record, you’re having issues cause you’re playing on citra.. even if someone provide you the right save, you might have other issues playing through..

Anyhow, I don’t remember which save I uploaded here, but if it’s post elite 4 and delta episode is done, just uncheck rayquaza captured on PKHeX and it should allow the delta episode to be repeated.

(based on my experience, I unchecked that to recapture Rayquaza, but instead I was subjected to the entire Delta Episode again)

• Like 1

On 2/3/2019 at 5:29 PM, theSLAYER said:

Patiently wait for a response, don’t bump the thread, thanks :)

for the record, you’re having issues cause you’re playing on citra.. even if someone provide you the right save, you might have other issues playing through..

Anyhow, I don’t remember which save I uploaded here, but if it’s post elite 4 and delta episode is done, just uncheck rayquaza captured on PKHeX and it should allow the delta episode to be repeated.

(based on my experience, I unchecked that to recapture Rayquaza, but instead I was subjected to the entire Delta Episode again)

Thank you, but when i try to do that, i doesnt show up? Like when i uncheck captured rayquaza, it's still the same.