HG/SS Kris Verison-Sprites complete!

Kimba

These look good but where are the other frames for throwing a pokeball/arm extended for sending the lead pokemon out?

I couldn't find them online anywhere. :[ If someone knows where to, though, I'd gladly edit them!

They're ok I suppose, but the yellow from her hat is really bright.

Couldn't you tone it down?

It was waaaay more bright before but yeah, I can do it more. The yellow on this nearly killed me, and it's my favorite color! D:

I have a feeling there's probably more random ones still. You'd be amazed...

Anyway people are always bitching about Kotone so I guess I could get these into the ROM for you guys. I hope for your sake that they have a reasonable number of colors.

I like Kotone, I just did these for nostalgia's sake and people have been saying I should get them into a ROM. << I'm a sucker for peer pressure unfortunately. X_x

What do you mean "a reasonable number of colors" though? Sorry, I know very little about all this stuff.

Graphics for the DS typically have a limited palette. For instance the original Kotone backsprite only has 16 colors, including one set as the "transparent color". Your pokeball throwing one has 34. ._.

Fortunately I think I can do some magic and increase the palette size for Kotone's spot to 256.

wow nice, shame i have a retail cart, kind of... lol i get pokewalker.

what are the darker ones at the bottom for? alternatives? or is there a part of the game where your clothes are darker in? (i'm on the 2nd badge)

i forget if this is as nice as the shiny gold sprite, i really liked that one, but this might be as good!

The only problem are the ponytails that are backwards.

I don't know if it is possible to fix that.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it is possible to edit that.

You'd just have to flip them, and replace the previous ponytails with the transparent color.

As long as it stays within the sprite dimensions limit, it should be possible.

But you'd have to do these ponytails from scratch, since there's no base for it.

The only problem are the ponytails that are backwards.

I don't know if it is possible to fix that.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it is possible to edit that.

You'd just have to flip them, and replace the previous ponytails with the transparent color.

As long as it stays within the sprite dimensions limit, it should be possible.

But you'd have to do these ponytails from scratch, since there's no base for it.

Ok, so... which ones? You're talking about the overview ones, right? The ones facing away? I can edit any of them, I'm just nor sure which you're talking about. <<;

Well, all of the sprites where we can see the ponytails.

I can't help editing them, since I suck at doing sprites from scratch.

But I can certainly help by telling what to correct.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
I created a sprite sheet for Kris using Kotone's as a base.

33dh5zb-1.png

Is it possible for someone to make a mod to replace Kotone with Kris? And would anyone here be interested?

Hi Kimba Brilliant work but if i may ask could i perhaps use these sprites in my upcoming animation for youtube

Add me on youtube my user is CurtTheNinja :D

Edited by CurtTheNinja
forgot to put something