Sending pkm files to PokeBank and more

ba00

Hey guys, since i failed at editing files due to literally all hacks patched (i use 11.8 on my DS) i got the idea of sending pkm files into the game or at least to Pokemon Bank or smth.

I am aware that PokeBank locks cheated Pokemon but got some legalitly checkers. Is it possible to get your Pokemon throgh In-Game trading options in X/Y or ORAS?

On my old DSlite i got the games on roms, and on my 3DS i got a digital copy of Y and OR. Is there any possible method?

32 minutes ago, ba00 said:

On my old DSlite i got the games on roms, and on my 3DS i got a digital copy of Y and OR. Is there any possible method?

NDS -> 3DS
Poketransporter on the 3DS requires physical carts for NDS games, in order to perform the transfer.
If you have a flashcart for your NDS Lite, with save file manager, and you have physical carts for NDS games,
you could use the NDS flashcart and a save manager to inject saves with modded Pokemon onto your NDS physical carts.

32 minutes ago, ba00 said:

since i failed at editing files due to literally all hacks patched (i use 11.8 on my DS)

3DS Hacking
I'm assuming you're referring to your 3DS being patched.
For the record, all 3DS, regardless for firmware, can be hacked, because they have a hardware flaw that can be exploited.

look for ntrboot on the 3DS hacks guide.
image.png

I have DSTWO for my DSLite and it does have a file manager. It works perfectly. But unfortunately i have no physical copy of the games. The risk is, if those hacked pokemon - once transferred onto a PHYSICAL copy - if PokeBank notices the pokemon being edited and thus preventing me from transferring it to the 6th Gen. I would do it, but the cartrides are still a bit expensive..

I used ntrboot, but like it sais, that a flashcard is required. I honestly dont know anything about compatible and usable flashcards. Dont even know which ones are recommended. Is there a list of cards? I remember the popular R4 flashcards, but there were lots of fake copies that were just awful.

6 hours ago, ba00 said:

I have DSTWO for my DSLite and it does have a file manager. It works perfectly. But unfortunately i have no physical copy of the games. The risk is, if those hacked pokemon - once transferred onto a PHYSICAL copy - if PokeBank notices the pokemon being edited and thus preventing me from transferring it to the 6th Gen. I would do it, but the cartrides are still a bit expensive..

Their hack checks are horrible, so stuff gets through. Honestly if PKHeX says it's okay, then it'll be fine.
Remember: Only Gen 5 carts can do the transfer.

6 hours ago, ba00 said:

I used ntrboot, but like it sais, that a flashcard is required. I honestly dont know anything about compatible and usable flashcards. Dont even know which ones are recommended. Is there a list of cards? I remember the popular R4 flashcards, but there were lots of fake copies that were just awful. 

There's a list of NDS flashcarts on the 3DS hacks guide site itself:
image.png

Sadly DSTWO wasn't on the list.. You probably have to buy a cheap one (I don't recall which one I bought the other time)

15 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Their hack checks are horrible, so stuff gets through. Honestly if PKHeX says it's okay, then it'll be fine.
Remember: Only Gen 5 carts can do the transfer.

You mean PokeGen's hack checks? I remember there are some online checkers for that. Too bad, i can't really use PkHex due to that. If i can find any 6th GEN save, i would test PkHex, never used this before.

15 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

There's a list of NDS flashcarts on the 3DS hacks guide site itself:

Sadly DSTWO wasn't on the list.. You probably have to buy a cheap one (I don't recall which one I bought the other time)

So, the time bomb ones are definitely dismissed. Probably the R4i Gold 3DS is the best for that, what do you think? (5th from first row) - All ones compatible, no time bomb, and i think 20$ (or about 20€ for me is actually worth it)

6 hours ago, ba00 said:

You mean PokeGen's hack checks? I remember there are some online checkers for that. Too bad, i can't really use PkHex due to that. If i can find any 6th GEN save, i would test PkHex, never used this before. 

No, I meant PKHeX. PKHeX works for every gen's save, and has the most comprehensive hack checks to date.
 I got a bunch of saves here, just drag one into PKHeX and hack away.

6 hours ago, ba00 said:

So, the time bomb ones are definitely dismissed. Probably the R4i Gold 3DS is the best for that, what do you think? (5th from first row) - All ones compatible, no time bomb, and i think 20$ (or about 20€ for me is actually worth it) 

It appears the one I bought was the R4i Gold 3DS +.
The marketing website itself boasts it's compatible with ntrboothax, and came with a small magnet (lol)