Japanese Suicune

Derp

Hey, guys.

I've been working on making a convincing hack for a Japanese Suicune from HeartGold. I'd appreciate it if I could get your input.

The only thing I'm really iffy on is when I run it through Legal, it shows as Type 1 - Normal NDS or GBA (A-B-C-D). I successfully made a Suicune from FireRed with the necessary IVs and it showed as Type 1 (Roaming). Does Legality Checker indicate roaming legendaries the same way for NDS Pokemon, or is it fine as it is? If it's not fine, how do I need to arrange the IVs?

245-Suicune.pkm

245-Suicune.pkm

Hey, guys.

I've been working on making a convincing hack for a Japanese Suicune from HeartGold. I'd appreciate it if I could get your input.

The only thing I'm really iffy on is when I run it through Legal, it shows as Type 1 - Normal NDS or GBA (A-B-C-D). I successfully made a Suicune from FireRed with the necessary IVs and it showed as Type 1 (Roaming). Does Legality Checker indicate roaming legendaries the same way for NDS Pokemon, or is it fine as it is? If it's not fine, how do I need to arrange the IVs?

Normal NDS or GBA (A-B-C-D) is a legitimate type, you need to get the right hex values though as you have none.

since suicune is not a real roamer, because you don't find it in the wild, but in a set place where you talk to to to battle it, makes it type 1.

also for the hidden vaules.

46h=AD

All others are 0 except 86h which is used for the ball, not sure what ultra ball is, but my suicune in a dive ball is 07.

met at is level 40.

your OT ID is debatable.

date is invalid for the pokemons PID.

46h=AD

All others are 0 except 86h which is used for the ball, not sure what ultra ball is, but my suicune in a dive ball is 07.

your OT ID is debatable.

Care to explain these observations, just so I know? Especially why 46h=AD and the rest except 86h=0?

Also, how are you using the RNG to check the possible dates by using the PID? I've been out of the game for a few months, and all these new discoveries were made while I was gone.

Edited by Derp

Care to explain these observations, just so I know? Especially why 46h=AD and the rest except 86h=0?

Also, how are you using the RNG to check the possible dates by using the PID? I've been out of the game for a few months, and all these new discoveries were made while I was gone.

I can RNG Pokemon on Soul Silver. All my suicunes have those numbers for their hidden hex values.