Do Spin Offs Suck?

Doc

Do the Pokemon spin offs suck?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Do the Pokemon spin offs suck?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not bothered

I loved all Pokemon Spin-offs except Dash, my 1st ever game is Pokemon Ranger, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon was like a game i doubted, something that i would never think of buying, i always made critical remarks about it, then my friend made me try the game out for a few minutes, then i came to understanding, and practically loved the game.

I loved Pokemon Snap.

Sorry ):

I'm still waiting for Pokemon to make a server for Trainers to walk-around, challenge each other and such.

Maximum of like 100 per room or something, shrug.

I completely forgot about pokemon snap its my fav spin off!

Snap and Hey You! were awesome, which is hilarious since I played a friends copy at his house and got further than him on BOTH games xD It was funny because he got all askjdhskhc about it xD

I've only played MD:D and it was boring in gameplay, but I liked the plot (sheerly because I was a girl and I amused myself by thinking my partner was in love with me XDDDD;;). I competely AR'd my way through that game, but I did get Darkrai legally :D Whoo~

The plot was worth it I think. The anime version was so silly I bought the game after I finished Diamond, and it got me through last summer :P

I'm going to try Ranger: Almia when I get the money. I've heard good things about it :D

ok ive been reading all these threads about spin offs and ive decided to buy 1, i bought pokemon ranger: shadows of almia, ive noticed a few pokemon can be transfered to DPP so ill upload them when i get them, UT of course, i think its only Manaphy, Riolu and Darkrai, they will be the UK versions but i guess you might already have them here.

Well IMO, mmm it depends, I mean, I'm no spin off fan, I only played Pkmn Puzzle league in 64 and pokémon Snap those were ok but not for buying.

They're also ok because it distracts (at least) the real pokemon trainers between "gotta catch 'em all (150)" and "still gotta catch 'em all (493...and counting)"

They're enjoyable yes but, well, I gave Mystery dungeon a chance and well... not my type

It depends. Ranger was okay. Trozei made me want to cry. Pinball was amazing, I still play it from time to time.

And does anyone remember Hey You, Pikachu!? Oh gawsh, that thing was........ I think I might cry. I was over at my ex's house (back when we were still dating >.> ) and he still had his old N64 and collection of games. As I was searching through them... I discover an odd thing called "Hey You, Pikachu!". Curious, I put it in. It hardly worked, and Pikachu had only one response, a happy little "Pika!". I called him every explicit in the book, he just kept saying "Pika!". >.< Lord. I think the sheer stupidity of that thing was why a broke up with him. There's no telling what he did alone with Pikachu. O.o;

PMD's are fine from time to time. I bought Blue Rescue Team a while back, and it was fairly okay. You get to do missions and stuff, but gets really really really(and I mean really!) boring once you've beaten the game. There's no point of even catching some of the pokemon, because they will never come to use, whereas the RPG's include competitive play, the reason I like Pokemon.