PKHeX 19.01.14

jasenyoface

PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games.  With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types.  PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.

Version 19.01.14 of PKHeX has been released with improved legality checking, new features, minor changes and some bug fixes.

Change log:

- Legality:
 - - Changed: Another round of legality check updates. Thanks ThePunish3D, @SteelPhase, @NinFanBoyFTW
 - Added: New setting can now change which type of blank save file is loaded when the program starts.
 - Added: PokeStock bank files can now be read & saved (like a save file).
 - Added: Gen6 HoF & Secret Base editor now use the in-game font. Thanks @PMArkive!
 - Fixed: Gen4 Pokédex Give All no longer causes an error. Thanks Nasz, Deadbolt!
 - Fixed: LGPE Box Sorting now no longer behaves incorrectly. Thanks @Ninjistix!
 - Fixed: LGPE pk7 setting to save file now no longer detects handling trainer incorrectly (resetting friendship).
 - Fixed: XK3 pkm with two abilities no longer read incorrectly. Thanks TORNADO!
 - Fixed: Loading boxes now detects overriden settings correctly. Thanks @bpxhmemcpy!

Download      |     FAQ     |     Support Forum

View full article

• 2 weeks later...

I need a little help, I just downloaded the update and then go into options and see that you can change the delivery you want to change and I am so delayed place Pokemon GO, then it is locked and when I open it and I want to change delivery it crashes

unknown (1).png

unknown (2).png

unknown (3).png

unknown.png

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, KlariNoX said:

Can you add a setting that allows you to maximize all 6 EVs? It was possible back in the day but its not anymore. I just want to make my soulsilver team disgustingly overpowered :D

It's still possible to have PKHeX set invalid EVs, but the hotkeys required to override the saving restrictions is not publicized.

You can't do local battles with invalid EVs, so you're restricted to regular in-game battles with invalid EVs.

On 2/27/2019 at 5:51 AM, Kaphotics said:

It's still possible to have PKHeX set invalid EVs, but the hotkeys required to override the saving restrictions is not publicized.

You can't do local battles with invalid EVs, so you're restricted to regular in-game battles with invalid EVs.

Will you ever release the hotkeys to the public? You can possibly make it an option in settings that is off by default? I don't see the reason for this to not be public for everyone. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, TREBOL said:

I was using Pkhex to view different saves,I really don't remember what/where I clicked ,that everytime I double click a save,it opens automatically on Pkhex.How do I stop this? 🤔

Which game is this for, and which Windows version is this? Presumably, you've associated the .sav extension (or whatever other one) with PKHeX. Find the "Default Apps" settings dialog on your PC (location varies depending on Windows version) and remove the association.

Hi thanks for the reply,

I'm using different saves from 3rd gen on Windows 10,I did what you mention before and kind of worked ,the WinZip icon that was previously on the save file is gone ,now it has the Pkhex icon .I don't remember what program was using before I set Pkhex as default to open the save.Im trying to have save files look like the Pokemon White 2.nds with the document icon instead of the  Pkhex icon so I can transfer the saves to  my current games.Some pics might help:

Screenshot_20190314-142448.png

Edited by TREBOL
Misspell