Pokémon Fun Fest Celebi

celebi23

Hopefully this is the correct place for this.

So, back in the Summer/Fall of 2001, Celebi was given out at various Six Flags locations as part of the Pokémon Fun Fest.  The Celebi that I got from the Agawam Six Flags was still on my copy of Crystal when it died. 

This is probably a long shot.  I'm wondering if anyone has any save from GSC that still has a legit Pokémon Fun Fest Celebi on it?

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

In any case, the intent for this thread appears to be asking for the Funfest Celebi.

Let's stop going off-topic, shall we? (if you want to debate about what is and isn't the case, head over to our debate sub-forum)

If anyone wants to contribute the event, upload it here.
(And yes, I'm putting that out there. As much as I personally doubt it, there is still a chance that there are people who come to our forum, that may not know we are trying to archive Gen 1 & 2 events. They may be here for different reasons)

If you have the event, but do not know how to get it dumped for an upload, also leave a response here.

edit: I removed all off-topic posts, but kept the first response that led to it.
Reason being, it was a simple response telling the OP to not get their hopes up.

Cheers ya all :D

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 7/17/2021 at 4:06 PM, oooranooo said:

What he's looking for can be found here, in case it may be reproduced: List of European language event Pokémon distributions in Generation II - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia (bulbagarden.net)

Hope this helps, cannot be reproduced in PkHex due to the moveset and un-matching event.

I think I actually recreated it in PikaSave at some point. Might try PkHex just to be sure. I'm checking again to see if anyone has a Celebi from the Fun Fest saved somewhere.