sav corrupted

paf

my main from pokemon x got corrupted while restoring it with jksm.is there a tool or something I could do to recover at least the pokemon that were in pc?I would to like to extract pcdata.bin from it at least.above are pkhex error message and main sav.thanks for any help

error.png

main

47 minutes ago, paf said:

my main from pokemon x got corrupted while restoring it with jksm.is there a tool or something I could do to recover at least the pokemon that were in pc?I would to like to extract pcdata.bin from it at least.above are pkhex error message and main sav.thanks for any help

error.png

main

were you trying trying to inject a main and a main.bak at the same time, or maybe have something more than main in the folder?
It just looks like a garbled mess. Can't seem to identify areas that belong to trainer data.

PC data is supposed to be 0x14200, but there's nothing there. (completely blank)

It's also abnormal to see the words "MAIN" in your save file.

image.png

doesn't look like you extracted it correctly.
do you have a previous save to go by?

In case your save offsets have slightly shifted, this information would help:
1. What is the exact spelling of your OT
2. Are there any names assigned to your boxes, if so, what's the exact spelling?

Also, any chance that you gave me an encrypted save?

8 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

were you trying trying to inject a main and a main.bak at the same time, or maybe have something more than main in the folder?
It just looks like a garbled mess. Can't seem to identify areas that belong to trainer data.

PC data is supposed to be 0x14200, but there's nothing there. (completely blank)

It's also abnormal to see the words "MAIN" in your save file.

image.png

doesn't look like you extracted it correctly.
do you have a previous save to go by?

In case your save offsets have slightly shifted, this information would help:
1. What is the exact spelling of your OT
2. Are there any names assigned to your boxes, if so, what's the exact spelling?

Also, any chance that you gave me an encrypted save?

I don't have any previous.my gn is my own name PLINIO.no name in boxes.just as they are called in a normal sav.any way of getting  boxdata from it?

5 minutes ago, paf said:

I don't have any previous.my gn is my own name PLINIO.no name in boxes.just as they are called in a normal sav.any way of getting  boxdata from it?

What language game is it played on, were the box names something like BOX 1, BOX 2 etc? (or were they in a different language)
I also tried searching "11" (in the correct format) as even if the name for BOX may be different across languages,
the numbering system stays.

If your Box names were exactly that, then I'll say you're screwed.
As the save is, I can't even find those simply names.
edit: I couldn't find PLI as well.

If I can't even find BOX names, I doubt your save data is there.
Or maybe it is, but it's encrypted. And I don't know of any way to presently decrypt saves.

Sorry I can't be much of help. This is why I always stress that people keep multiple backups.
I have destroyed my saves before, so I know the pain.

22 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

What language game is it played on, were the box names something like BOX 1, BOX 2 etc? (or were they in a different language)
I also tried searching "11" (in the correct format) as even if the name for BOX may be different across languages,
the numbering system stays.

If your Box names were exactly that, then I'll say you're screwed.
As the save is, I can't even find those simply names.
edit: I couldn't find PLI as well.

If I can't even find BOX names, I doubt your save data is there.
Or maybe it is, but it's encrypted. And I don't know of any way to presently decrypt saves.

Sorry I can't be much of help. This is why I always stress that people keep multiple backups.
I have destroyed my saves before, so I know the pain.

USA language.yes they were my boxes names: BOX 1,etc.that way the only back I had.

14 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

did you overwrite the save you wanted to inject into the game.

Can you try another extraction, without overwriting existing files (meaning creating a new export)

Also, any chance you got an old copy somewhere on your computer?

yes.that way the only sav I had from it.I lent my ds to my cousin and afer he played pokemon x I need to bring my sav back to pokemon x game.I don't have any copy of it in pc because I formated it recently.I am thinking about using a tool to recover files that were deleted from my sd card.maybe I could find some working back up there.will this work?

Just now, paf said:

yes.that way the only sav I had from it.I lent my ds to my cousin and afer he played pokemon x I need to bring my sav back to pokemon x game.I don't have any copy of it in pc because I formated it recently.I am thinking about using a tool to recover files that were deleted from my sd card.maybe I could find some working back up there.will this work?

yeah, stop using your SD card, and try to use some kind of recovery tool.

There is clearly data in the that "save" you dumped, but it looks like a garbled mess, not like a typical decrypted save. So unless someone can crack that, I suggest you go with the recovery option.