New Hacks Checks?

Doc

Has anybody else noticed that they can no longer trade a darkrai or now a shaymin that was caught in game by hacking the items, i think they have now put a required caught date that it has to check, any more news on this matter?

Has anybody else noticed that they can no longer trade a darkrai or now a shaymin that was caught in game by hacking the items, i think they have now put a required caught date that it has to check, any more news on this matter?

If your talking about the GTS then yes.

I tried trading a shaymin over GTS for a mew to someone in Japan and it said this pokemon can not be traded I was like wtf.

Hmmm...interesting! So then why is it only for GTS?

I have no idea they probably added a new system to check if some pokemon were hacked ect.

But i traded i hacked chimchar in the GTS so maybe its only with Shaymin..

As far as we know it's only a very basic stat legality checker (akin to the one in PBR) and also blacklists certain Pokemon. The GTS, remember, also rejects any Pokemon with a Classic Ribbon.

yes they do have a legality checker, i tried putting up my spiritomb with wonderguard but it didnt work

OK Guys bit of an update here, those same pokemon that prompted me to write this thread have now been traded, they were darkrai and shaymin caught by hacking the items, now i have traded hacked item poks before with no problem (both as soon as they were allowed on the GTS) but the other day i wasnt allowed to trade them, i tried LOTS of times with no luck even though they were both on the GTS, so i assumed the hax check changed, but i tried again a few days later and those same poks are now traded.

Strange...