Origin Game for event Pokemon-help

FlyingFalcon

Title. I have a save of Platinum that I recently added a few event Pokemon to (Ash's pikachu and pikachu-color pichu, to be exact). Yet after I loaded the file and received the gift, I found that one had an origin game of HG and the other, Diamond. 

If possible, I'd also like for the Pokemon to appear as though they are traded. Is that possible?

thanks!

7 minutes ago, FlyingFalcon said:

Title. I have a save of Platinum that I recently added a few event Pokemon to (Ash's pikachu and pikachu-color pichu, to be exact). Yet after I loaded the file and received the gift, I found that one had an origin game of HG and the other, Diamond. 

If possible, I'd also like for the Pokemon to appear as though they are traded. Is that possible?

thanks!

For those games (gen 4) and those events, the origin game of the event was preset on the wonder card. So the origin game on those cannot be changed.

(also, in later gens, there are only a handful of pokemon with preset origin game, but not as rampant as gen 4 events)

Firstly, @FlyingFalcon, if you got a new burning question, and your latest post is left unanswered,
simply edit the new burning questions into your latest unanswered post.

image.png

This thing above, where you have 2 posts consecutively, with no other post in-between, is called double-posting.
It's largely frowned upon in many circles. I took the liberty to merge your posts into one. Please don't do it again :)

Now, to the main meat of your questions:

34 minutes ago, FlyingFalcon said:

How can I make these Pokemon appear as though they were traded?

I don't know if you're influenced by Gen 6-7,
but for older generations, as long as a Pokemon has OT, TID, and SID that is different from yours, it already appears as though it's traded.
(I think the only extra criteria are for eggs: Traded eggs need their location changed)

Doubt there's any other further action that can be taken.

34 minutes ago, FlyingFalcon said:

also, why do the wonder cards say "You have already received this gift before"?

Erm, because you HAVE received the gift before?

Some gifts are one-time use/one-time received only.
That data is stored in your save (normally the wonder card ID) to signify that you have received it.
Thus, you normally have to delete it from the received list too.
(delete stuff in this area. I think you right click on the values)
image.png

Hope I've been able to help. :3