Free Shiny Pokemon Giveaway for Let's GO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8exfPNF1IQ0

Note: Please don't ask me for the same pokemon for at least a couple days after someone requests it on here. I'm running this mod on OFW and in order for me to restore my save, I have to do a full eMMC restore. Not only is this time-consuming, but I don't wanna write to my eMMC too much as too many writes can eventually kill it.

Taken Pokemon:

Charizard
Mewtwo
Blastoise
Mew
Ninetails
Dragonite
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres

Only request at MAXIMUM three pokemon! Request them on this forum and give your link code once you friend me. I'd also prefer not to trade Mega Evolutions as that can ruin online play.

Am I Online At The Moment: Just got finished with my last person for the night. Wait until either tomorrow or the next day.

Edited by Reclaimer Shawn
  • Like 1

I'm looking for any pokemon that can easily take out the pokemon league. Doesn't matter which ones. It's been 4 days and I'm stuck on the last person of the elite four. I've added you and I'm ready whenever. Just PM me and we'll get the ball rolling

On 1/5/2019 at 1:40 PM, Markz95 said:

I'm looking for any pokemon that can easily take out the pokemon league. Doesn't matter which ones. It's been 4 days and I'm stuck on the last person of the elite four. I've added you and I'm ready whenever. Just PM me and we'll get the ball rolling

I'm back online, so give me your link code and I'll trade you stuff. I'll give you three level 100s.

Anyone who wants stuff can request it at the moment. I restored all the pokemon, so any request would do unless it's been requested on the forums or on YouTube.

Edited by Reclaimer Shawn

15 minutes ago, Reclaimer Shawn said:

I'm back online, so give me your link code and I'll trade you stuff. I'll give you three level 100s.

Anyone who wants stuff can request it at the moment. I restored all the pokemon, so any request would do unless it's been requested on the forums or on YouTube.

I'll be back home in 20 minutes. Is charizard and mewtwo available? If not, I'll take whatever you're offering