PkHex - No Main Series?

ba00

Hey Guys, currently i am exhausted by trying to able to edit pokemon. I am not even succeeded at using a CFW, as my Firmware (11.0.8.xxx) is almost patched out by any other method, so it seems like i have to use hardware for that or a flashcard. But i downloaded PkHex (20181202) and, when i click on "Met" i only can choose between Pokemon GO, Lets Go Evoli and Lets Go Pikachu? Why i cant choose GEN VI or GEN VII Editions for making pokemon?

Is there any special thing that i miss? Do i have to import an existing file before the app recognizes this as the gen? I remember when i used PokeGen, i could choose the platform for this.

Unbenannt.png

Hi @Mediant, even so, you presently need to load a save file, so that PKHeX's "mode" is in the correct generation,
which in turn you will be able to create a file for QR scan of the correct generation.
(ie. want to create file for Gen 7, load a Gen 7 save. Create file for Gen 6, load Gen 6 save etc.)

We got a bunch of saves from different generations here and here.
So even if you don't have a save file of that particular generation, you can simply download one from either links above.

edit: latest commits allow mode change from the settings option.

so you probably can grab the latest version from teamcity, or wait for a stable release to be updated on-site :)

What happened to PKHex?

I'm having the same problem. i haven't used PkHex in months so I decided to download the latest version. Before I was able to create pokemon from any gen without a save. I used to creat Pokemons at work without have to used a save so when I get home I just imported.

Here's my folder, I used to load a Pokemon file (pk6) to avoid enter ID, trainer name, met, hatch day, etc everytime I wanted to create a new pokemon.

I'm forced to used a save now? I'm sorry but that's silly. 

Is there a way to acces previous versions?

pk.jpg

Edited by CyberZero