Pokemon Go General Discussion

InsaneNutter

Discussion of the game doesn't really seem to fit in any of the forum sections here, so thought i'd started a discussion thread as I know at least a couple of people on Project Pokemon are very active on the game.

Now Go has connectivity to the Switch it's likely this will probably be expanded upon with the Gen 8 game released in 2019, Nintendo seem to be keen on bringing the two distinctly different audiences together. So will likely become more impotent as its the only way to get Meltan and Melmetal at the moment.

Personally I really enjoy Pokemon Go, something I never expected to when I randomly downloaded the app in July 2016, however i've been pretty hooked since. I do love the whole community aspect of the game and have made a few new friends out playing Go, as well as playing with friends i've know for the last 20+ years.

Just today I was out doing some Heatran raids with my friend and we bumped in to some students from China who had recently started University over here and got in to the game. They were really pleased for us to join them doing some Heatran raids as they were not strong enough to win the raid between them. I've never seen someone so happy to catch their first legendary Pokemon on the last ball :D it is moments like that I think the game is great for, it really does bring people together.

I did exceptionally well today (going by past luck), in my first raid I got a Shiny Alolan Marowak, then I went on to do the Ex Raid my friend invited me to. Here I got a 98% Deoxys, then after that we went around town and did some Heatran raids, here I got my first ever 100% legendary Pokemon! 😮

379087161_Screenshot_20181229-141818_Pokmon_GO.png.f78f4410b94258c6fe6dc38dea8de21e.png 1847645214_Screenshot_20181229-172400_Pokmon_GO.png.f6ab89d8a820070aa0e11ffebbc9749e.png 1377320528_Screenshot_20181229-160351_Pokmon_GO.png.d83b514208ecf31e96a17ea5fac133ac.png

So do feel free to share your stories or latest catches from Pokemon Go!

• Like 1