Pkhex not working on pokemon lets go pikachu

gaurang

1 minute ago, gaurang said:

i tried the latest version of pkhex on yuzu canary latest version and game pokemon lets go pikachu and the result is i get bad egg and nothing else can someone help me on this please.

1. Can't change Pokemon to unused species
2. can't give unused moves.

If you didn't do either of the above, what did you do? :)

15 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

1. Can't change Pokemon to unused species
2. can't give unused moves.

If you didn't do either of the above, what did you do?

ok got it now will restart the shit and also can i give them mega stones for hold? also do i nees to play whole series on pikachu and cant evolve it as well?

4 minutes ago, gaurang said:

ok got it now will restart the shit and also can i give them mega stones for hold? also do i nees to play whole series on pikachu and cant evolve it as well?

wow where do I begin.

1. Mega Stones cannot be held. They are in your bag. Mega evolutions will still activate with them in your bag, as long as you received the ability to do so.
2. Yes, the Partner Pikachu cannot be evolved (or be shiny). Note, it's base stats are actually higher than regular Pikachu, and it comes with flawless IVs.

hope that helps :)

7 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

wow where do I begin.

1. Mega Stones cannot be held. They are in your bag. Mega evolutions will still activate with them in your bag, as long as you received the ability to do so.
2. Yes, the Partner Pikachu cannot be evolved (or be shiny). Note, it's base stats are actually higher than regular Pikachu, and it comes with flawless IVs.

hope that helps :)

i made a legit ingame team with help from various websites so that i could play the game but still other than a lvl 100 pikachu i cant have any othwr pokemon and also my charizard with normal non shiny form still has an error of cant idenitfy the location of origin error and it cant be seen in game.... what should i do for that and also the vilepum which had no error is also not shown in my party and when editing it says that pokemons are in box.... how can i access these box since the pc in pokemon centre are missing as well. Please do help on this

@gaurang I mean no disrespect, but just because you used information “from various websites” doesn’t mean you interpreted the information correctly. :/ 

For example, you cannot use USUM movesets in LGPE, as it contains unused moves, which will result in the Pokémon becoming eggs.

Try a simpler edit, like making them all Lv 100, without making any other changes, and see if the edit works. If it does, then it’s not a PKHeX problem, but more of a user problem. (Which also hints at the fact that you probably screwed up your previous edits :( )

Also, what RoC said stands. If you played the game at all, you would know that the “Pokémon Box” is now an item in your bag. Maybe play through the game a bit, then try simple edits, to get used to it all :)