Ageto Celebi questions please help

nyczxjay

I just downloaded the Ageto Celebi from PKMDB.com and ran it through the Legality Checker and it shows that it has the Nickname Flag checked. Is that supposed to be correct? How was the Ageto Celebi in the database obtained? Was it obtained by someone making it from scratch? Or was it obtained by someone getting it directly from the Bonus Disc and then Pal Parked it into a Flash Cart?

I just downloaded the Ageto Celebi from PKMDB.com and ran it through the Legality Checker and it shows that it has the Nickname Flag checked. Is that supposed to be correct? How was the Ageto Celebi in the database obtained? Was it obtained by someone making it from scratch? Or was it obtained by someone getting it directly from the Bonus Disc and then Pal Parked it into a Flash Cart?

Well....this isn't PKMDB so I couldn't tell you what they did. I have no idea.

As far as I know, you cannot nickname those BD events.

Well....this isn't PKMDB so I couldn't tell you what they did. I have no idea.

As far as I know, you cannot nickname those BD events.

The PKMDB is the pokemon database that used to be here. It was just moved. At least, that's my understanding of it since I can't find the pokemon database on this site anymore. And sorry for the noob question but was does BD stand for (I'm bad with acronyms).

Also, the Celebi's name is still Serebii (Celebi in Japanese Katakana) but the nickname box is checked. Hopefully, someone who has a legit Ageto Celebi will answer and enlighten me.

The PKMDB is the pokemon database that used to be here. It was just moved. At least, that's my understanding of it since I can't find the pokemon database on this site anymore. And sorry for the noob question but was does BD stand for (I'm bad with acronyms).

Also, the Celebi's name is still Serebii (Celebi in Japanese Katakana) but the nickname box is checked. Hopefully, someone who has a legit Ageto Celebi will answer and enlighten me.

BD, Bonus Disk as in Bonus Disk Celebi and Jirachi.

I've seen the box check marked on some events too, though I've never questioned it because most come from people I trust.