Encounter type PID mismatch for Colosseum/XD Pokémon

Ledcads

Hi,

Can someone please check these Pokémon for me? They were considered legal in earlier versions of PKHex (as far as I remember, the one from from two months ago didn't flag them). I have some other XD/Colosseum Pokémon in this box that are still considered legal. I've been trying to use RNG reporter to set all the proper IVs and stuff (as I did in the past to generate them), but they keep "Invalid: Encounter type PID mismatch".

PKHex 20181202, RNG Reporter 10.3.4

Thanks in advance

071 - Victreebel - 9472CF48BDCA.pk7

078 - Rapidash - 8BB8EF84EFF3.pk7

114 - Tangela - F1FDCCA4BFCE.pk7

131 - Lapras - 18AB321E5E67.pk7

212 - Scizor - AEF622F1E6AD.pk7

334 - Altaria - 911FCF48BDCA.pk7

1 hour ago, Kaphotics said:

You need to generate a spread that obeys the nature/gender lock requirements. Those spreads aren't obtainable legitimately, even though the pidiv matches the base requirements.

And is there somewhere I can find these requirements?

• 1 month later...
On 12/16/2018 at 8:13 PM, Kaphotics said:

The code in the first url you linked to: for Colosseum, it only lists Makuhita, Gligar, Murkrow, Heracross, and Ursaring. Does this mean that these are the only five shadow Pokemon in Colosseum with PID team locks? And if so, does that mean that we can use the simple Colosseum/XD PID generator in RNGReporter for all the other shadow Pokemon in Colosseum (without regards for team PID lock like in XD)?

1 minute ago, english09 said:

The code in the first url you linked to: for Colosseum, it only lists Makuhita, Gligar, Murkrow, Heracross, and Ursaring. Does this mean that these are the only five shadow Pokemon in Colosseum with PID team locks? And if so, does that mean that we can use the simple Colosseum/XD PID generator in RNGReporter for all the other shadow Pokemon in Colosseum (without regards for team PID lock like in XD)?

For each pokemon that has a PIDIV requirement (nonshadow), the game must [regenerate PIDIVs until satisfied] before generating the next party member.

Colosseum usually has Shadow mons first, and XD has them at the end of the party. Results in less locked-down data for Colosseum :)

Anything without locks can have any PIDIV (assuming it's of C/XD type origin)

5 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

For each pokemon that has a PIDIV requirement (nonshadow), the game must [regenerate PIDIVs until satisfied] before generating the next party member.

Colosseum usually has Shadow mons first, and XD has them at the end of the party. Results in less locked-down data for Colosseum :)

Anything without locks can have any PIDIV (assuming it's of C/XD type origin)

So for Nascour's Metagross, which is the only shadow Pokemon but comes out last: is Metagross's PID still not team locked and therefore can have almost any Colo/XD PID legally?

4 hours ago, english09 said:

So for Nascour's Metagross, which is the only shadow Pokemon but comes out last: is Metagross's PID still not team locked and therefore can have almost any Colo/XD PID legally?

Correct, apparently Nascour's team isn't locked at all.