Create a pokemon that hasn't got the "Apparently met"

BlackStarDark

Well I've been playing around with my second console, and I can't realy seem to do this.

I pick a pokemon from a random file (Usually the files either asia or theSLAYER provided, thanks for that), however I want my pokemon to have the "Met level" ingame to be the level only, however once I trade them to my legit console (which is the OT I want), the level shows up at "apparently met at level xx "

I tried changing the OT of the pokemon to mine, but I was wondering if I also need to retrieve my SID from a pokemon so the pokemon is legally mine, as when traded after adding only my OT number and IGN (didn't change the SID as I didn't have it at that time) the pokemon said "Take good care of" as if it wasn't mine, since if the pokemon was mine it'd have said "Welcome back xxx" 

kinda weird phrased but I hope someone gets what I'm trying to achieve.

Edited by BlackStarDark

19 minutes ago, BlackStarDark said:

Well I've been playing around with my second console, and I can't realy seem to do this.

I pick a pokemon from a random file (Usually the files either asia or theSLAYER provided, thanks for that), however I want my pokemon to have the "Met level" ingame to be the level only, however once I trade them to my legit console (which is the OT I want), the level shows up at "apparently met at level xx "

I tried changing the OT of the pokemon to mine, but I was wondering if I also need to retrieve my SID from a pokemon so the pokemon is legally mine, as when traded after adding only my OT number and IGN (didn't change the SID as I didn't have it at that time) the pokemon said "Take good care of" as if it wasn't mine, since if the pokemon was mine it'd have said "Welcome back xxx" 

kinda weird phrased but I hope someone gets what I'm trying to achieve.

For the Pokemon to be identified as yours, TID, SID and OT of the mon need to match your save.

Just now, theSLAYER said:

For the Pokemon to be identified as yours, TID, SID and OT of the mon need to match your save.

Okay then, so If I just add my SID from a traded pokemon of my original game I should be good.

gonna do this tonight and see if it works ;D

Thanks for the reply man, you're always active haha ;D

• Like 1