Your moveset

If you were able to use four moves from the Pokemon Series at any time, for any reason, what four moves would you know? In other words... What would your moveset be?

Secondly, why would you like these moves and what would you use them for?

Note that all moves would have to work the same way they do in the game! For the purpose of this topic, let's say that sleeping is the Pokemon Center and it is the only way to recover PP.

---

My Moveset would be:

Aeroblast

Aeroblast would serve many purposes. First off, this big tunnel of destructive wind would be very impressive! Amaze your friends and family! Secondly, you could definately satisfy your urge to knock down trees and houses with it, and probably defend yourself with it. Unlike Sacred Fire or something similar, you don't have the chance of setting yourself or others on fire.

Me First

Now, I'm not hesitant of using a completely awesome move such as Me First because I know that I have pretty good reflexes and could potentially use this to great effect. Someone punching you? Nope! "Me First" and punch them harder!

Protect

The chance to protect yourself from life-threatening events should not be underestimated. A large flaw is how it fails after repeated attempts.

Recover

Recover could help you heal that sprained ankle, recover from brain damage, reattach that limb, all sorts of things. In fact, I don't see why someone wouldn't fit a recovery move in their moveset. (I know that everyone heals themselves over time, but this would be much more helpful!)

Oooo i wished this was real.

Hmmm that's a lot of moves to consider to fit into a 4 move slots. I would like to see how Guillotine would be used, guh that would be brutal. Scary Face would be very fun maybe even Beat Up. xD

Meteor Mash

To crush and pulverize objects and people. :biggrin:

Fire Punch

To engulf my fist into burning flames then punch people.

Fly

"Nuff Said"

Recover

I will receive several injuries like dislocated arms, broken knuckles, or cracked skull. Due to smashing into buildings, so this would be very helpful.

My ninja moveset.

Item: Leftovers

Ability: Speed Boost

Double Team - So I can be at two places at one, Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!

Teleport - Obviously

Mind Reader - So I can win a ton of money in poker and.. read everyones mind. duh

Fire Blast - I have useful real life abilities listed above. So I want something stupid, if I get mad, I could just spew fire balls out of my mouth. YES KATON NO JUTSU