Kaphotics

pkNX: Nintendo Switch ROM Editor & Randomizer

On 12/7/2019 at 7:16 AM, SacredSlash said:

I know you were able to fix this, but just an fyi to anybody else, they do provide a solution on the post. So the guide works if anybody doesn't know how to compile a masters file.

Yeah i pointed out to the OP om that thread that the building had an issue with working and talking with him some he was able to point and and post and update on how to get the build to work for those experiencing issues. 

On 12/13/2019 at 10:42 PM, Brodster1000 said:

So are static and gift pokemon not able to be randomized as of yet? Without having to change species manually yourself.

No. As of now they have to be manually edited from as i can tell with the latest build i got to work. 

is there a way to set a weather to routes that shouldnt have them, so for example creating rain in the first route or randomize the weather in all routes

another question, is anyone else able to edit moves, so changing their strength, accuracy etc, when I load my pokemon sword files I cant but with pk 3ds i was able to so isnt it yet a feature or am i missing it?

Edited by anonimous

Sorry to be a bother, but could someone send their compiled version of pkNX? I have a pretty crappy laptop, and don't have enough space for the stuff I need to compile it from github.

Thanks in advance!

On 11/16/2019 at 3:01 AM, Kaphotics said:

Double check the file count in the rom folder. If you've dirtied it by unpacking game files inside of it, the file count won't match the expected count.

41,702 is the magic number for sw/sh!

My romfs folder has 41.690 files. How do I get the missing files? I've extracted it twice.

Edited by AvatarMew

Everytime I try to randomize the learnt moves it crashes the program. I can randomize everything else fine except the learnt moves just crashes the program

This Mod sounds great but I cant download it from Dev.Azure like the other user here 2 above me

I hope you could fix that. :)

Anybody having problems downloading from the link can always compile the masters file. The link to the guide on how to do that is just on the previous page.

TBsEmZm.jpg

Does anyone know why after I replace "Pokemon Trainer" the word Garlarian the word "the" comes after word Galarian?

Whenever i open my files with pknx, it shows as pokemon sword despite being pokemon shield and saves it with sword's title id, any idea why?