pkNX: Nintendo Switch ROM Editor & Randomizer

Plz help me which option it's for edit behavior of the pokemon, ex. happiny, cyndaquil and many of them are skittish pokemon (run or dissapear), I need to turn them into aggresive pokemon (battle with the trainer) in Pokemon Legends arceus, it can be possible? What option it's for that?

dsdsd.jpg

Hi, 

I get this image whenever I try to load in my file to pknx. I have the main.ndmp file in my exefs folder but it doesn't seem to work. I know the item count for the folder is supposed to be 50,494 (mine is 50,523). I'm trying to figure out which parts of the file I'm supposed to delete to make it work and load up. Could someone help?

image.png.e1e5398808857143aca22315fbe8e0ad.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Mammothmike said:

Hey getting this error when trying to edit my scarlet dump. I have the dll in question but am unable to get it to the program to load it.image.png.43471d2c5d6742dd7f8ac34cf62ef758.png             

Hi sorry to jump onto your comment but how did you get PKNX to load your dump , mine keeps saying can’t figure out what game it is when trying to load it

On 11/26/2022 at 12:09 AM, zoromcc1996 said:

Hi sorry to jump onto your comment but how did you get PKNX to load your dump , mine keeps saying can’t figure out what game it is when trying to load it

Hey, did you ever figure out how to load S/V into pkNX? I think I'm having a similar same issue as you; I can't get my dump to load. Is there a different process from gen 8?

2 hours ago, shadowscorpz said:

Hey, did you ever figure out how to load S/V into pkNX? I think I'm having a similar same issue as you; I can't get my dump to load. Is there a different process from gen 8?

The application isn’t updated for scarlet/violet yet just got to play the waiting game hopefully not much longer haha

2 hours ago, shadowscorpz said:

The application isn’t updated for scarlet/violet yet just got to play the waiting game hopefully not much longer haha

16 hours ago, Jundoe said:

Getting this error when clicking on Map Viewer for SV. Any idea how to resolve it? Don't know if it is relevant but Map Viewer is the only thing under Show Field Editor as well.image.png.c67b73059db1c1e26f666277487160e9.png

Can you show me what files did you have in your folder?