pkNX: Nintendo Switch ROM Editor & Randomizer

is there a way to set a weather to routes that shouldnt have them, so for example creating rain in the first route or randomize the weather in all routes

another question, is anyone else able to edit moves, so changing their strength, accuracy etc, when I load my pokemon sword files I cant but with pk 3ds i was able to so isnt it yet a feature or am i missing it?

Edited by anonimous

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2019 at 3:01 AM, Kaphotics said:

Double check the file count in the rom folder. If you've dirtied it by unpacking game files inside of it, the file count won't match the expected count.

41,702 is the magic number for sw/sh!

My romfs folder has 41.690 files. How do I get the missing files? I've extracted it twice.

Edited by AvatarMew

• 2 weeks later...

Need some help here. I am getting this error when trying to load my dump. I have checked that path to make sure its there and it indeed is. My RomFS folder has over 41,702k files as seen in the pictures i uploaded.  I used NX Dump Tool for my dump with any problems or errors. Any help would be much appreciated on this! 

pknxpic.png

pic2.png

pic3.png

pic4.png

Edited by Dub420

4 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

@Dub420 don't store your ROM on a cloud folder. The file isn't there when the program needs it.

Okay ive moved it and got the same outcome. What now? 

error.png

4 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

@Dub420 don't store your ROM on a cloud folder. The file isn't there when the program needs it.

Ive stopped using onedrive completely and i still get this error. Whats going on here? =(  Ive even tried to redump and im still getitng this error. 

Untitled.png

10 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

The error is a generic operating system error when it can't open a file. Verify that the file exists in the listed path, and that any antivirus isn't blocking the program from functioning.

I do not use virus protection. The only thing i use it windows defender and malware bytes. Those have both been disabled for this process. I also checked the path and it does exist as seen in the pic below. Im stumped! :(

common.png

Yeah, it's not an issue with pkNX, but instead an issue with the operating system.

The program is trying to get a list of files within the folder "C:\Users\geral\Desktop\Sword Rom\RomFS\bin\message\English\common", but the operating system (Windows) rejects the request by saying "that folder doesn't exist"!

I still suspect it's some type of OneDrive issue where the files (and folders) aren't being stored locally. I'd try moving the entire folder to a USB stick; beyond that, I have no clue.

what is the difference between gift and static encounters, because when I open either of them they have the same data so they seem to be replicates of each other, isnt gift encounters suppossed to be like the pokemon that are given to you such as the starters? Cause my static and gift encounters have the same data...