Stopping Trainer Stats updates when modifying Pokemon

skywalker25

I noticed that whenever you set a modification to the pokemon ( this case USUM save ) the trainer stats get updated.  Is it possible to disable this feature or have it as an option.  

For example, the issue one might ran into is that after multiple modification to a pokemon that was hatched, even it is changing a  move or giving/removing held item the hatched counter goes up by one. while that makes sense, the pokemon deposited at nursery tab, link trades remains unchanged.  After minor modifications you'll find your save in an impossible scenario. the stats will reflect a higher a number of hatched pokemon than what you could possibly have without trading eggs or depositing at the nursery. 

Same thing happens with with modifying encountered in the wild pokemon each time a minor change is set the caught pokemon tab increases by one. problem is wild pokemon encountered tab remains unchanged and after several modifications an impossible scenario would appear where stats reflect a higher number of pokemon caught than those encountered and even might be higher than total battles 

Edit: Feature can be disabled by unchecking modyfing PKM info in Settings. I apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused. 

Edited by skywalker25
I'm stupid, already implemented.