BUG LEt's GO PIKACHU/EEVEE with Pikachu

juanpironi

As you can see in the picture, everything looks good and legal in Pikachu.
The only thing that does not change are the attacks.
BUT: If in the attacks I place the following:
Thunderbolt
Quick Attack
Dig
Volt Tackle
They mark it to me as LEGAL.
I save the file, close the PKHEX, open it again and keep marking it as legal.
But, when transferring the save to the game, when I enter my game and go to PC POKEMON, there is no Pikachu, there is an EGG.
And if I transfer the save again and then see it in PKHEX, in the PKHEX I mark a empty RED box.
Try all the options modifying Pikachu, transferring it to the game etc etc.
Only this happens when I place those movements, one of those ATTACKS is the one that produces the BUG.
Fix it plz.

image.png.9def9f49e7e3ced2f4fb3f134a5062d9.png

• 7 months later...

im confused can someone help me learn to transfer my pokemon from a save to lets go on a actual Nintendo switch not an emulator? I found a blank save for practice online but wanna learn how to transfer and edit the ones IN my Nintendo switch. PLSSLSLSLS help!

59 minutes ago, ssnaek32 said:

im confused can someone help me learn to transfer my pokemon from a save to lets go on a actual Nintendo switch not an emulator? I found a blank save for practice online but wanna learn how to transfer and edit the ones IN my Nintendo switch. PLSSLSLSLS help!

Is your Nintendo Switch hacked/modified (has CFW or homebrew on it)? If it isn't, then there's no way.
Regardless if hacking/adding Pokémon/manipulating saves/trading with someone that has a manipulated save, a modified Switch is required somewhere along the process. Only modified Switch can import and export saves.

If your Switch is modified, we've got a guide for you, in relation to managing saves on a modified Switch.

If your Switch is NOT modified, you could try asking for someone to trade you modded Pokémon via here,
but note that Nintendo Online requires a paid subscription, and also modified Switches has a risk of being banned.
I think people will be less inclined due to those reasons.

Also, the content of your post has nothing to do with the subject matter from the OP. Next time, start a new thread. :3