LGP Request

Hi, after looking for a while I found this section, since my console has no access to CFW or anything, as it's the PLGP version, I'd like to request if someone can make just 2 pokes I need and I'd like to have on my team.

I understand the hacking thing isn't easy and online is an issue from what I've been reading, if someone is willing to help, I'd be grateful and also willing to donate if needed to whoever does this request.

not sure as to how set the pokemons as things have changed and the request form is for 3DS I assume, so If anyone takes this request I'll just DM de details ;D

EDIT: One of the pokemons is already in the attached file, alolan Vulpix states the encounter is invalid, but I'm sure it's correct, could check tho

Shiny Haunter.pb7

Shiny Vulpix.pb7

• theSLAYER changed the title to LGPE Request
35 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Or you could just install PKHeX and make em there, then upload those 2 files and have someone trade em over.

ROC's Computer has base files you can use, to adopt for editing.
Asia81 also prepared a pack with the 153 that can be used.

Thing is one of the pokes I want is an alolan Vulpix, which is not on that list of pokes afaik.

I'll try looking how to make a pokemon, however when I try loading a pokemon from that file into the latest release of pkhex I get an error saying it's an unsupported file. Otherwise I'd have done em to make it easier

Edited by BlackStarDark

11 minutes ago, BlackStarDark said:

Thing is one of the pokes I want is an alolan Vulpix, which is not on that list of pokes afaik.

I'll try looking how to make a pokemon, however when I try loading a pokemon from that file into the latest release of pkhex I get an error saying it's an unsupported file. Otherwise I'd have done em to make it easier

I'm gonna upload Alolans eventually, right after I meet the wild Moltres

Just now, theSLAYER said:

I'm gonna upload Alolans eventually, right after I meet the wild Moltres

Thanks for all that, however my main issue is I don't have a savefile loaded as my console can't dump anything, therefore I can't read any of those pb7 files on my pkhex, which means I can't edit or change anything on any of the files that are there ._. 

Still I'm planning on getting a second console to install CFW and use it to trade via lan those pokemons to my console that can use online.

1 minute ago, BlackStarDark said:

Thanks for all that, however my main issue is I don't have a savefile loaded as my console can't dump anything, therefore I can't read any of those pb7 files on my pkhex, which means I can't edit or change anything on any of the files that are there ._. 

Still I'm planning on getting a second console to install CFW and use it to trade via lan those pokemons to my console that can use online.

I probably would upload a Let's Go Pikachu save at some point, if I don't find any on the internet.

That's a good plan. To be frank, I'll do that at some point as well..

27 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I probably would upload a Let's Go Pikachu save at some point, if I don't find any on the internet.

That's a good plan. To be frank, I'll do that at some point as well..

Finally found a PLGP savefile and could load the pokes, added them to the post, however still gotta confirm alolan vulpix is legal as I can't find the exact met method. 

Thanks for the info and help anyways ;D

• theSLAYER changed the title to LGP Request