Sign in to follow this  
dji

Pikachu PokéCenter Yokohama

Everything in those savefiles are legitimate. PKHeX just doesn't have the majority of the Japanese Gen III events registered, so they get improperly flagged as illegal.

Edited by Deoxyz

The truth is that I do not remember where I downloaded it ...

Edited by dji

2 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

@SabresiteBut do we treat these events as legit/legal since we can’t exactly check them against other copies?

if it’s proved to be so, I could put em up on our gallery 

They are legit.

We have over hundreds of these Pikachu Event Pokémon, they are some of the most commonly collected events because they were distributed at every Pokémon Center in Japan.
Most of the files were collected by Ahiru and can be traced to 2005 and then there are a few from Takasan who can be traced back to that time as well. Also there are indicators that they came from the distribution software, the seeds for example which were determined the same way as Meteor/Wishmaker Jirachi's. GW Pikachu in turn has an unknown incrementing seeding method which we think is time based and additionally a randomized OT Gender. So what is legal about these Events is pretty much known, the only Pikachu Event we are missing and we don't know about is Sapporo Pikachu.

I'm kinda surprised that Ahiru's Wonderland files aren't already in the gallery. :D

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dji said:

The truth is that I do not remember where I downloaded it ...

These savefiles were put together by some of us here, but hosted on another website (which we can't link to because of hosting distribution roms). Now that I think about it, I have no idea why we never uploaded the savefiles here, there's no reason not to. I'll try to get that uploaded today when I have a chance.

@ajxpk The raw Ahiru savefiles are in the gallery, but as you know it's a mess to sort through. Since our event compilation saves were made specifically to be user friendly, I'm going to get those shared here. Though yes, the individual pk3s should be hosted as well.

-----

Edit: Gen III event compilation savefiles uploaded on PP:

Edited by Deoxyz
  • Like 2