Issue with Ribbon Legality, Shiny DUKING's and Japanese text

Sans

So, I totally forgot to post this earlier but PKHeX seems to have issues with the Ribbons obtained on a Pokemon. PKHeX flags incorrectly a Pokemon as illegal if it has the Gen 6 Contest Master Ribbons when they originate from older generations. As you can see on the picture of my Ribbon Mastered Latios (originated from Gen 3), it says that the ORAS Contest Master Ribbons are missing even though they are present on the Pokemon's description. The reason why I can say this is because when I compared it to a Greninja with the ribbons, it shows no issue. Any Pokemon from Gen 3/4/5/6 can obtain the ORAS Master Contest Ribbons, which is why it shouldn't be flagged as illegal.

Apart from this, I would like to add something about DUKING's trades (The Larvitar, Shuckle and Meditite you receive from DUKING in Pokemon XD: Gale of Darnkess), where PKHeX flags illegal the shiny versions of them when it isn't true as they can be RNG abused as long as you have a compatible SID. On this picture, you can see it reports it as a Mystery Gift mismatch. You can see proof of my RNG abused Larvitar here.

The last issue I would like to report involves Pokemon from my Japanese Colosseum. This is the name I picked in-game back when I started this save, however, PKHeX flags it as an invalid Word filter and makes any Pokemon I obtained from my Japanese Colosseum flagged incorrectly. I never edited the OT, so I have no idea on why this happened. I'm not sure what I could offer on this one, but I don't mind uploading my JPN colo save file in case it is needed.

Thanks everyone for your attention and your time in here. I might have some more bugs to report, but I may have forgotten about them. I appreciate your help on this and keep up the good work with PKHeX :D.

Hey @Sans before I begin addressing any issue, I'll say for future reference, upload the images straight to here
(as opposed to using imgur). also, it'll probably be better to just upload the files. This way, we can see what was or wasn't missed.

13 minutes ago, Sans said:

it says that the ORAS Contest Master Ribbons are missing even though they are present on the Pokemon's description

I'm wondering if it was trying to match to gen 3 ribbons instead or something.
Also, what is the affection level of your Pokemon?

I think the other stuff you pointed out are interesting, and needs to be reviewed by @Kaphotics

Sorry, I'm fairly new to this but will do so next time! I will upload the images here so nothing gets missed :)

I think the affection level was set at default since my stuff like Suicune, Latios and Latias are at 0. Funnily enough, affection is maxed on Tyranitar but it still has the same flagging issue with the ribbons. It's worth mentioning that all of my Pokemons have all 48 past gen contest ribbons (they aren't flagged illegally on Gen 3/4/5 when I open my past gen saves with PKHeX) Thank you very much @theSLAYER for taking your time in this! :)

Word filter.png

DUKING's Tyranitar can be shiny.png

Latios flagged illegal because of the ribbons.png

Greninja with G6 Contest Ribbons.png

4 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

1) gen6 contests set +20 to OT affection. Not having valid OT affection with the ribbon = flagged; working as intended.

2) will have to add edge case handling, wasn't aware of this

3) the 3ds word filter is active for all generations as a general use precaution.

I see. I don't remember ever messing around with the OT affection, maybe it might be a thing that was caused on older versions then.

Also, on the word filter case, I can simply ignore it then? Thanks once again for your help and getting back to me on this @Kaphotics :)