My data is coming up as corrupted Ultra Moon

bigesol

Hi guys, i was wondering if anyone could help me as have modified my save data but when i restore it, my game starts up and says the save data is corrupted, i have tried using checkpoint, JKSM and and older version of it. In addition my brother and sisters games worked fine but when i tried to modify my cartridge one it corrupted? i have included the main file also. Can someone please help me find out why it keeps corrupting i don't see anything wrong with the file and it opens fine in PKHeX

main

1 hour ago, bigesol said:

Hi guys, i was wondering if anyone could help me as have modified my save data but when i restore it, my game starts up and says the save data is corrupted, i have tried using checkpoint, JKSM and and older version of it. In addition my brother and sisters games worked fine but when i tried to modify my cartridge one it corrupted? i have included the main file also. Can someone please help me find out why it keeps corrupting i don't see anything wrong with the file and it opens fine in PKHeX

main

1. make sure there isn't any older folders in the folder
2. save again in PKHeX (in case there's any checksum corruption)
3. Some save managers has a "Delete secure value" option when looking at the game. Select that option after loading the save. (tho technically checkpoint and newer JKSM should handle that automatically, but just do it, after finding a version that has it)

Typically, even tho a save isn't corrupted, if the player imports a save that is "greater than the stored save value in the nand", they will get a corrupted message in-game.

Hence, previously it was required for users to manually delete secure value.

However the newer version of JKSM supposedly automatically handles it.
If it's not that, I can't imagine what the problem would be, when PKHeX opens it fine.

19 minutes ago, bigesol said:

Thats exactly what I'm saying, i don't understand what's going on. PkHex opens it perfectly fine and I've tried checkpoint and JKSM and its just refusing to get rid of the corruption message. its so depressing

Have you manually used "delete secure value"?

i used an older version for my brother and sister's and it worked fine without me having to delete secure value. which version has this as an option because i used 2016's version of JKSM for my brothers and sisters but still didn't work for mine

22 minutes ago, bigesol said:

i used an older version for my brother and sister's and it worked fine without me having to delete secure value. which version has this as an option because i used 2016's version of JKSM for my brothers and sisters but still didn't work for mine

I agree with the premise, but if that is the case, I doubt there is anything we can do.

Alternatively, delete the save file on your game, start a new game, save, then import the save from JKSM.