[Request] Two save X (identical) but with two different Kanto starters.

Hello.

I'd like two saves (same game, same version) but with two different Kanto starters, (Bulbasaur & Charmander) 

Also Kalos starters must be the same.

Thanks.

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, Bellossom94 said:

Hello.

I'd like two saves (same game, same version) but with two different Kanto starters, (Bulbasaur & Charmander) 

Also Kalos starters must be the same.

Thanks.

Citra saves:

I haven't uploaded the Kanto starters from Gen 6,
but I have them in-game Pokemon uploaded here:
https://projectpokemon.org/home/files/category/85-in-game-series/

edit: Added Gen 6 Kanto starters, you can find those there.

Thanks, but this is not what I'm searching for, I need two save with these Pokémon included: Let me explain:

First save should contain Chespin* and Bulbasaur.

Secondo save should contain Chespin* and Charmander

*: Chespin is not mandatory but the two saves must contain the same Kalos Starter, and with the same progress, or better the first save may be the same (I mean before getting the Kanto starter you may backup this save, get Bulbasaur, saving (give me that save), restoring the save before the starter, getting Charmander and then save and give even that second save).

I know this is a task quite hard to accoplish but I'm a grass type enthusiast and I need to edit my save in order to get every grass starter in XY.

Edited by Guest

27 minutes ago, Bellossom94 said:

Thanks, but this is not what I'm searching for, I need two save with these Pokémon included: Let me explain:

First save should contain Chespin* and Bulbasaur.

Secondo save should contain Chespin* and Charmander

*: Chespin is not mandatory but the two saves must contain the same Kalos Starter, and with the same progress, or better the first save may be the same (I mean before getting the Kanto starter you may backup this save, get Bulbasaur, saving (give me that save), restoring the save before the starter, getting Charmander and then save and give even that second save).

I know this is a task quite hard to accoplish but I'm a grass type enthusiast and I need to edit my save in order to get every grass starter in XY.

I hope someone helps you with your complicated request.

If it doesn't happen, your next best option would be to:
1. Download a Pokemon X save file (which I have provided here, which some of them already come with chespin fyi)
2. Use PKHeX and drag in the .pk6 of the desired Kanto Pokemon (which I also provided here)

At least if nobody else replies (and if so, don't bump the thread or repost the subject), at least I've laid down an alternative option for you.
Have a great day.