Help

Haruhi

The IVs can be anything from 0-31. It doesn't matter what the IVs are, though, it'll still level up normally.

oh I see, that helps a lot thank you.

if you don't mind walking me through this whole process I have some more questions.

I'm trying to make a lvl 1 mew with base stats so I can lvl him like a legit pokemon.

can I leave happiness and PID at 0?

do I have to check something for pokerus?

for IV/EV I set hp to 3 and everything else 0, is that right for a lvl 1 mew? used mews profile http://projectpokemon.org/pokedex/pokedex.php?natid=151&ver=dp&lang=e

what does Ability mean and what am I supposed to select?

what do I check for Marking?

PP left would be 35 for pound and 10 for transform? do I leave PP UPs empty?

does it matter what lvl, place and date I met him?

after I did all that I saved and turned on my game and he showed up in my pokemon but he was dead and 0/0 hp and didnt have a pokemon # or an id

sorry if my questions don't make sense or are dumb.. just trying to make legit pokemon to play through the game with

PID shouldn't be set at 0... but I guess you could, it'd be better not to, though. And you can leave happiness at 0.

Yeah, that's fine.

What's Mew's ability that you want? You can pick anything you want. It's normally Synchronize.

You don't need to set anything for markings.

Yeah, that's right. Empty's fine.

Nope, unless you want it legal.

Because you didn't set an ID, SID, OT, or hit Max stats... :/

And no problem, maybe you should try reading a guide to Pokesav before you use it... and this Pokemon is legal, not legit. ;)