[HELP] Transferred Gen III & IV Met Date

BugCatcher

Hi folks, I have a doubt regarding PkHex and the "MET DATE" of transferred Gen III & IV to USUM: 

1) If I transfer a pkm from Emerald/Platinum to Black in 10/09/2011, and then from Black to Y in 05/04/2014, wich "MET DATE" the pkm will have when I transfer from Y to Ultra Sun in 16/06/2018?

10/09/2011, 05/04/2014 or 16/06/2018? 

Gen 4 > 5 via transfer: date obtained changed to date transferred.

gen 5 to 6/7 via transporter: date obtained changed to the date that the transfer occurred.

IIRC Using Pokebank doesn't change the date (think of it as depositing in gen 6, and collection in gen 7)

be that as it may, should be 05/04/2014

The transferred date from gen 4 -> gen 5 should be the met date that is retained.  Gen 5 -> gen 6 does not overwrite any of the met data of a Pokemon unlike past gens did.  So in your case the 10/09/2011 should be correct.  Here is an example of my Manaphy that went Diamond -> Black -> X -> Moon.

proof.png.7ddce8dd74dfd6c40b0d5caebb8e051d.png

Thanks for the help guys, but now I'm confused, it's 10/09/2011 or 05/04/2014?

Another situation: I have a pkm hatched in Black with MET DATE and DATE (egg) in 10/09/2011. When I transfer it to Y in 05/04/2014, how that MET tab in @Poke J post gonna be like? And then if I transfer to USUM, how it's gonna be like?

• V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

4 minutes ago, BugCatcher said:

Thanks for the help guys, but now I'm confused, it's 10/09/2011 or 05/04/2014?

Another situation: I have a pkm hatched in Black with MET DATE and DATE (egg) in 10/09/2011. When I transfer it to Y in 05/04/2014, how that MET tab in @Poke J post gonna be like? And then if I transfer to USUM, how it's gonna be like?

As I stated earlier the met date does not change when transferred from gen 5 -> gen 6.  So if the egg hatched on 10/09/2011 that will be the met date of the Pokemon.  Here is another example of an egg I hatched in Black.

1636676166_proof2.png.1433baa57346cadc2ff2f71c899f05aa.png

1 hour ago, Poke J said:

As I stated earlier the met date does not change when transferred from gen 5 -> gen 6.  So if the egg hatched on 10/09/2011 that will be the met date of the Pokemon.  Here is another example of an egg I hatched in Black.

1636676166_proof2.png.1433baa57346cadc2ff2f71c899f05aa.png

???

did I misunderstand how poke transporter work? Bulbapedia agrees with me:

Location data

All Pokémon transferred through Poké Transporter have the level obtained at changed to the level arrived at, and the date obtained becomes the date it was transported to Pokémon Bank. In Generation VII, no met level or date obtained is displayed in-game for these Pokémon.

It says the date gets updated when it goes through Poketransporter. (Which it has to get through to move from Gen 5 to 6)

sigh, looks like I gotta hatch an egg in Gen 5 and test it, to be sure.

58 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

It says the date gets updated when it goes through Poketransporter. (Which it has to get through to move from Gen 5 to 6)

sigh, looks like I gotta hatch an egg in Gen 5 and test it, to be sure.

Can you post the MET tab here afterwards? I would appreciate that.

Yes, @Poke J is correct. Gen 3 has no met date data, Gen 3 obtains a date when it's Pal Parked to gen 4. Gen 4's dates are its original obtain dates.

When transferred to gen 5, gens 3 and 4 will have overwritten dates to match the day it was transferred to gen 5. Gen 5's met date will be the original obtain date.

After gen 5, met data will stay the same and won't be overwritten. Transferring to gen 6, the only thing that's gained is a 3DS location, the 3DS data that transferred the Pokemon from gen 5 to gen 6. Gens 3 and 4 will have the date when it was transferred to gen 5, and gen 5 will have the date it was obtained. I don't know about the met level though, but I guess Bulbapedia says the met level gets changed from 5 -> 6?

• Like 2

Oke so i have a question regarding the MetDate and EggMetDate and MetLocations... Is there a way to change these 3 to random ones for all Pokemon using the Batch Editor?

Like for example the Dates would be YYYY/MM/DD = 2018/10/15 into 2018/random/random (i need the year to be 2018 :D) same thing goes for the Locations, any way to change them to random Locations within the selected Origin game? I really don't want to change all of these manually for 500+ files xD