Need Some Assistance with PBR and PKHeX

sonicfan7895

Hello!

I was just wondering if I could grab some assistance for working with PBR save files from Dolphin 5.0.8825 on the latest version of PKHeX, 110918.

I would like some help getting it functioning and working as if it had already connected with a DS game already. I have a save for HeartGold if that helps in any way... I appreciate if anyone can lend a helping hand. Always wanted to complete this game, and now I can't because I haven't a DS or Wii to connect to.

Again, help is greatly appreciated!

By the way, I followed this tutorial and my boxes and party data ended up looking corrupted. Some assistance here would be helpful too.

Here is the link to the tutorial I followed. Or tried to, anyway

Edited by sonicfan7895

@BlackShark & @theSLAYER, I got it functioning within the game now. For some reason, I was having trouble getting it to work the first time around; the saves looked vastly different. This time around, I used the fourth save file and everything works fine within the game. However, I can't launch it in PKHeX now, as I get an unhandled exception. I'll provide everything down below:

PbrSaveData

PbrSaveData_decrypted_current for reference that I did it correctly (Fourth save slot offsets)

Picture showing the error, because I didn't want to spam a text box full of code

Might the exception be something to bring up with @Kaphotics I've been able to open these save files beforehand and it's driving me nuts to no end

Edited by sonicfan7895
Added a mention
  • Like 1

Wanted to bump this and give an update. I started another new game with the same save file I provided, but started it in slot 1, and now everything works. I swear, something happened with my save file to the point where everything ended up corrupted when I did anything, but now everything's working. @theSLAYER, you can close this thread down, or have someone else do it.