I'm new to this whole thing, not just the forum but I had no idea that the emulators and flash cards were such a big thing. I would like to know two things 1.) Are Pokemon transferred from a flash card recognized as "legal" by the Pokemon bank? 2.) What are some of the best GBA Flash cards to get? I'm asking here because all of the ones I find have reviews that say "didn't work.". I really just want to avoid that sort of thing if possible. Any help is very much appreciated and I thank you.

1. Pokémon from flashcarts are the same as Pokémon from legitimate cartridges. As long as you don't use cheats or anything you'll be fine.
  2. I've personally never used a GBA flashcart, but I've read good things about the EZ Flash Omega, which is the newest one I'm aware of. A quick and not-at-all-thorough search of the shops I usually go to makes me thing the others are no longer made. An emulator might be the next best thing if the Omega doesn't suit you and if you can't find anything anywhere else.
  • Like 1

As for legality, yes, every Pokémon should be legal. However, actually transferring them up to present games might be a harder task, since 4th Gen Pal Park won't recognize them. There are, obviously, ways around this, but they're usually complicated. I can try and explain them to you if you need it, though.