Shiny Pokémon in Colosseum/xD?

GalosAlan10

English:
Well, I would like to leave doubts with this:
I understand that the Colosseum and XD Pokémon can be captured, but, while using the RNG Reporter, I decided to test if it was possible to have Shiny Pokémon in those games.
Here the result, and incidentally captures that according to PkHex are legal.
Are they really?
I also leave the files so they can check it.

Español:
Bueno, me gustaría salir de dudas con esto:
Tengo entendido que Los Pokémon de Colosseum y XD se pueden capturar, pero, mientras usaba el RNG Reporter, decidí probar si era posible tener Pokémon Shiny en esos juegos.
Aquí el resultado, y de paso capturas de que según PkHex son legales.
Realmente los son?
También dejo los archivos para que lo puedan comprobar.

244 ★ - ENTEI - DD3DFA44B031.pk3

249 ★ - XD001 - 954153563D41.pk3

Entei Colosseum.png

Lugia xD.png

If I'm not mistaken, Pokemon in Colosseum can only be shiny if they were Shadow Pokemon,
And Pokemon in XD can only be shiny if they're non-shadow Pokemon (Shadow Pokemon in XD cannot be shiny)

Edit:
As such, shadow Lugia cannot shiny.
I'm guessing you used RNGreporter to generate the PID and edit it, as opposed to finding the suitable frames to use for RNG manipulation.

@theSLAYER

Exactly, I used the RNG Reporter and as you say, find the PID and edit, because I was curious (I saw several videos on the subject).
I suppose that in the end it is not possible in the case of Lugia and the legendary birds.
I thought I would make a collection in a .Sav file but from what I see it will not be possible. Thanks for clarifying my doubts.

2 minutes ago, GalosAlan10 said:

@theSLAYER

Exactly, I used the RNG Reporter and as you say, find the PID and edit, because I was curious (I saw several videos on the subject).
I suppose that in the end it is not possible in the case of Lugia and the legendary birds.
I thought I would make a collection in a .Sav file but from what I see it will not be possible. Thanks for clarifying my doubts.

Yup, since all those were Shadow Captures in XD, hence cannot be shiny. No worries.