PID-IV correlation in Gen III events

Zowayix

If I remember correctly, Gen IV events all use the normal "Mystery Gift" algorithm, where the IVs can be anything and the PID must be non-shiny (if it's dynamic).

But I think Gen III events have different PID-IV correlations, most of which I don't know about.

So:

- What is the PID-IV correlation for event Pokemon from Gen III? I'm mostly asking about Pokemon Box - is it possible to just take a hatched, migrated Pokemon from Gen III and hack the special move onto it? (With the exception of Pichu, since it knows the HM move Surf).

- Are there any exceptions to the "Mystery Gift" algorithm for Gen IV events?

If I remember correctly, Gen IV events all use the normal "Mystery Gift" algorithm, where the IVs can be anything and the PID must be non-shiny (if it's dynamic).

But I think Gen III events have different PID-IV correlations, most of which I don't know about.

So:

- What is the PID-IV correlation for event Pokemon from Gen III? I'm mostly asking about Pokemon Box - is it possible to just take a hatched, migrated Pokemon from Gen III and hack the special move onto it? (With the exception of Pichu, since it knows the HM move Surf).

- Are there any exceptions to the "Mystery Gift" algorithm for Gen IV events?

I suppose you could just hack on the move but it wouldn't make it an event pokemon

I'm not sure if pokesav has the algorithm for Gen III events built in or not (I don't think it does for gen IV Mystery Gift) plus poke box I'm guessing would need the correct Trainer Info i.e OT, TID and SID

All this information is available but I can't imagine many people would be that bothered

What about Pokemon Box?

And how would I make a legal (for example) 10 ANIV Celebi?

Example: I download the 10 ANIV Celebi from the PKM DB. I want to change its nature/IVs/etc., so how do I do that while keeping it legal?

You shouldn't hack events you know.....its very naughty, shame on you

You can't get anything from the database as its not up anyway and hasn't been for a while now :(

You shouldn't hack events you know.....its very naughty, shame on you

You can't get anything from the database as its not up anyway and hasn't been for a while now :(

WHAT? PKMDB is up, it's been up for months now. Shame on you for not knowing.

If he wants to hack events, then he may do whatever he wants it is his choice.

ZOWA: Pokemon BOX use Common GBA Event Unrestricted.