I thought that the wild pokemon were only by the method h2 and h4, because I get tailow with method 1?

dji

9 minutes ago, dji said:

is that I'm looking for pids with rng reporter but I keep getting thisScreenshot_2.png.87a56f64defac71e2942f9e4435424a1.png

Most likely you aren't getting a Method 1 properly. PKhex checks more then PID/IV. It backtracks everything to the battle start % frame to see if it is valid. There are several steps taken, including nature confirmation rolls, first Pokemon party ability, level/encounter slot, etc. And not in that particular order.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dji said:

I'm looking at what you went around but I do not see how that solves my question of why there's tailow 4 and next to tailow 5

Let me explain.

Starting from #0 to #11 (in RS case), it has a total of 12 encounter slots per route.
Taillow takes slot # 6 and #7, as I circled.
The number to it's right is level (the 4 and 5)

So if you use slot #6, make sure you set the Met Level to 4.

Ok then thanks for clarifying it, when I capture another pokemon look at the list and if it does not work with a certain slot I'll try another one, why did you write on the page that you can not use pids edited on the internet, as you distinguish one edited?

20 minutes ago, dji said:

Ok then thanks for clarifying it, when I capture another pokemon look at the list and if it does not work with a certain slot I'll try another one, why did you write on the page that you can not use pids edited on the internet, as you distinguish one edited?

It's our rule. Don't use significantly modified Pkmn online.

9 minutes ago, dji said:

and feebas is not in the table

Feebas is special. IT is only at 6 specific fishing spot across the entire route 119.

no idea what slots it'll fulfill.

--edit:
Also, stop double posting. If no one reply you, and you have new questions, edit it into your latest post

I understand I will try to see what it would be when I go for feebas, and how do you know if they have edited the pid ?, and as far as this is concerned? I mean it already indicates male and female but 12.5% will not be interpreted etc