Use PkHEX to complete game.

Jeff123

Hello, I only had Moon and I wanted to play online, but there were a ton of missing features in SM and the time it took to find a battle online was super long, so I bough Ultra Sun, but I just want to play online and to be able to use all the facilities, so is there a way to use PkHEX to skip the main story, make the savefile have the main story completed ? :D Thank you very much.

18 hours ago, Poke J said:

You’re best off just using a save that is already completed such as this save from the download section. 

Thank you very much. Of course that is what I wanted to do but couldn't find uploaded saves, I searched now here on projectpokemon and I found a lot, but all of them are "game completed 9000000 competitive Pokemon, 500000 shinies and or etc. ", except this one. So this is the exact save I was looking for, but it is US, do saves from other regions work ?And do saves from UM work on US and vice-versa? Again, thank you very much.

45 minutes ago, Jeff123 said:

Just realized, in "US Main Story Completed", "US" stands for Ultra Sun.

Sorry, when I first read your post I thought it said US.  In that case try this save.  Unfortunately there are a lot less UM saves out there.

Just now, Poke J said:

Sorry, when I first read your post I thought it said US.  In that case try this save.  Unfortunately there are a lot less UM saves out there.

No no no, US is what I need, thank you very much :D

I opened it in PkHEX to check it and was thinking of changing the SID And TID to be safe, I was going on random.org when I saw the notification for the reply.