PokeTransport - transferring Pokemon from different region from black2 to Gen6/7

CharizardOutrage2

Hey Guys,

I wonder how Pokemons are being changed if I transport a Pokemon from Japanese Black2 to a Gen6/7 game.

For example I link a japanese "Plasma Deoxys" from a japanese Black2 cart to a europe Black2 cart. Afterwards I transfer the japanese Deoxys on the european black2 cart to poke bank and than to europe alpha sapphire on an europe 3ds.

Will the name of the Pokemon change to english (not nicknamed)? Will the Pokemon remain japanese? Whats about the region location string on the main page of pkHeX (will it change to Europe and the selected nation/language)? 

Edit: I made a screenshot I am referring to those fields.

fields.png

Edited by CharizardOutrage2

4 minutes ago, CharizardOutrage2 said:

Hey Guys,

I wonder how Pokemons are being changed if I transport a Pokemon from Japanese Black2 to a Gen6/7 game.

For example I link a japanese "Plasma Deoxys" from a japanese Black2 cart to a europe Black2 cart. Afterwards I transfer the japanese Deoxys on the european black2 cart to poke bank and than to europe alpha sapphire on an europe 3ds.

Will the name of the Pokemon change to english (not nicknamed)? Will the Pokemon remain japanese? Whats about the region location string on the main page of pkHeX (will it change to Europe and the selected nation/language)? 

Regardless of origin of language,
When using transporter up to Gen 6/7, as long as the Pokemon isn't nicknamed,
Transporter will reset it's name to follow the language byte that was set on it.

[Note: Gen 3-5 games technically aren't region locked. Only language info is stored on Pokemon, not region]

As for region settings, only during that transporting process, it'll be updated to the setting on your 3DS.
(meaning subsequent trades won't change the regions etc)

4 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Regardless of origin of language,
When using transporter up to Gen 6/7, as long as the Pokemon isn't nicknamed,
Transporter will reset it's name to follow the language byte that was set on it.

[Note: Gen 3-5 games technically aren't region locked. Only language info is stored on Pokemon, not region]

As for region settings, only during that transporting process, it'll be updated to the setting on your 3DS.
(meaning subsequent trades won't change the regions etc)

So the Japanese Deoxy would have set its name to the Japanese one (Language: Japanese), but Country, 3DS Region, SubRegion would be updated to the 3DS system?