Can I change character name, trainer ID, and secret ID and have it be 100% undetectable?

Narqui

I want to get someone's completed Ultra Moon game save online somewhere and download it, and change my character name to the one I usually use, unflag all the legendaries and catch them with my trainer's name as their original trainer.

I was already told by Slayer that he would see no reason changing just the name would be a problem, however...

Any game save I get online is going to be used by potentially hundreds of different people; all with the same TID and SID.

Basically the question could also be asked as: Are TID and SID 100% randomly generated in Gen 7 when you start the game?

Or to word it more bluntly, can I change character name, Trainer ID, and Secret ID and have it be 100% undetectable in Gen 7 so that I may still "legitimately" catch these legendaries?

1 hour ago, ajxpk said:

We are receiving so many questions like this nowadays... no one wants to play these games anymore? lol :D

I know right haha?? Back in my day we had to play our Pokemon games. And to answer your question OP, yes everything will be "legitimate." If you're worried about the TID/SID combo you can use a combination from an older/previous save file you have.

About the ID/SID combination... I am a weirdy gamer who likes playing my own game from scratch, too. But... sometimes it's fun to choose the numbers. For example, I like my very first trainer ID in Pokémon Red so I put it on my new saves. Not in the main new game each generation, maybe in second or third attempt (playing in emulator, or with en editor).