HG/SS triggers?

Hello, I'm seriously trying to restore the slots in HG/SS, @Hatchetball once said that his friends made it swapping the narcs and the triggers. I found the cleared graphic, is the same of the japanese rom, except for the erased pics, but the other values are the same, then the file could be swapped and is a narc, but him said also about "triggers" what is the triggers file in HG/SS? Someone know it? If I could know where is this file, maybe I could instead of simply swap it find a way to add also a script function to keep both slots and Voltorb flip, but I need of know where are these triggers to start. Please can you tell me where are?

Edited by Halfshadow

I found the files involved with the slots and the Voltorb flip:

Voltorb Flip ASM code is in the Overlay122 (international, in the japanese rom 122 is the next 123 international)
Voltorb flip graphic resource is in the added "contents\a\2\6\4" file.

Slot machines ASM code is in the Overlay77, in the international rom is only a placeholder I think, are only 20 bytes, something is written into, but maybe is only an instruction to turn back, in the japanese file I found also the text pointer, is important 'cause in the international the texts are relocated.

Slot machines graphics is in the A/1/2/7 file, in the international release are only cleared the images with other hex values intact, I thought then that the code was untouched, and instead no... ?

I tried to replace the Voltorb flip asm file and also the graphic, but didn't work, the slots crashed.

Now I need of help to adapt the slots ASM file, I think is the problem, 'cause the international Overlay77 file don't exists and then the rom freezes 'cause the ASM try to load contents relocated I think. I found the texts, but I don't know if there are other relocated resources or ASM. Can you help me please? I found the files, please don't left me...