The Legality Question/Check Thread

Metalbear

Q1: No

Q2: Yes

Well then please try following the Pokegen guide I linked, because Pokesav is not supported on this forum.

If you are simply just requesting pokemons please post in appropriate forum,

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?22-Pokmon-Requests

Edit: you can also watch video tutorials created by our kind members,

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?14472-Creating-Pokemon-Using-PokeGen-(VID-UPDATE4-(4-13-2011)-New-Video-on-Creating-Pokemon)

Note that Zekrom, Reshiram, Castelia City Zorua, Illusion Forest Zoroark and Liberty Island Victini cannot be Shiny. Pokémon originated from Wonder Cards cannot be Shiny.

I have a question...I thought Zerkom/Reshiram could be shiny as long as they came from Dragon Spiral Tower? If so, then how do you get around Nintendo's lockout (ie. the screen goes blank and won't load)?

(I think that this belongs here...it is a question, and it is about legalities, so I am sorry if I did not post it in the right place).

Trying to generate a legitimate shiny electrike from diamond but the legality check keeps coming up hacked. Can anyone help me with this. Here is the pkm file. I don't manually create the PID. I let PokeGen generate it upon saving.

Use PokeGen to auto generate the PID only for 5th Gen Pokemon. Use Method 1 for 4th Gen.

I need a hand, I put this up here earlier, and what I got was all right, but I wanted a female.

As a male the file works, but for some reason I can't get this to work as a female.

[ATTACH]8063[/ATTACH]

Because its impossible to get a female Blaziken with Speed Boost.

I've kept coming back to this site for the past few days and I finally decided to make an account. My question for this thread is why isn't my Dewott being accepted into Random Matchup? I just edited it so that it has some different stats (namely changing the IVs and EVs) and it worked before I edited it so I must have done something wrong, this is the first time I have ever 'hacked' a pokemon as it were. I'm still trying to get my head around PIDs!

I've attached screen shots below of all the Pokegen tabs as well as the PKM file for Oshawott. Thank you for any help!

OTMisc Tab.JPG

Main Tab.JPG

Attacks Tab.JPG

Stats Tab.JPG

Met Tab.JPG

Oshawott.pkm

583dcefc68267_OTMiscTab.JPG.b1118a734c04

583dcefc9bd38_MainTab.JPG.0a4337e3d63a49

583dcefcc0eae_AttacksTab.JPG.ab998827d0e

583dcefceb33d_StatsTab.JPG.22ffc4ae93bb8

583dcefd1d5ac_MetTab.JPG.2c5f75a0f4136c8

Oshawott.pkm

Edited by LarsaSolidor
Added PKM file for Oshawott

try depositing it into the PC and withdrawing it again. pokegen isn't writing some of the party data correctly, i'd wager.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! It worked! I can battle in there now. So that must mean that I managed to edit a Pokémon and still keep it legal. Thank you again!

I tried to go on random with some of these and I was denied, I'm prob just overlooking something simple. I created them using Pokesav, but then used Poke Transfer to make them Gen V ready since it'd look weird if I had the Pokemon but, not in my Pokedex.

Torchic_Transfered.pkm

Dragonite_Transfered.pkm

Flareon_Transfered.pkm

LucarioA_Transfered.pkm

Mew2_Transfered.pkm

(Yes, I know Mew is banned, but I figure it'd be more data to find the anamoly)

Mienfoo.pkm

They have all been in and out of my PC multiple time.

Thanks.

*Edit* Added Mienfoo

Torchic_Transfered.pkm

Dragonite_Transfered.pkm

Flareon_Transfered.pkm

Mew2_Transfered.pkm

LucarioA_Transfered.pkm

Mienfoo.pkm

Edited by Krumweede

try depositing it into the PC and withdrawing it again. pokegen isn't writing some of the party data correctly, i'd wager.

I went from GTS -> box, then traded them to the party of somebody else, where they did not work.

edit: so the .pkm i posted earlier had the wrong egg recieve place, i fixed that and i still have problems. attached are the new ones, can't figure out the issue now

thunder.pkm

conk.pkm

chand.pkm

scarfty.pkm

thunder.pkm

conk.pkm

chand.pkm

scarfty.pkm

Edited by paperfairy