Battle Frontier Platinum: Discussion/Progress

Darach_Chiaki

I need a bit of help in Battle Castle and Battle Arcade.

I need some advice on countering the teams of the Frontier Brains at 49th streak.

Battle Castle - Darach - 49th Streak

Entei

Gallade

Empoleon

- I seem to be only worried about being able to get rid of his Entei.

Battle Arcade - Dahlia - 49th Streak

Zapdos

Blaziken

Togekiss

- Zapdos is the only one in the team I am unsure of how to beat. I'm going for Infernape, but still not sure.

Any suggestions on beating these two brains?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this goes in Competitive Battling, Zmaster. I'll ask randomspot about that.

Aren't Dahlia's Pokemon supposed to be randomly chosen? Correct me if I'm wrong.

And yes, I HATE Zapdos >.<

It is weak to Rock and Ice moves, so try stuff like Abomasnow as long as it doesn't have Drill Peck or Heat Wave.

I don't know if this goes in Competitive Battling, Zmaster. I'll ask randomspot about that.

Aren't Dahlia's Pokemon supposed to be randomly chosen? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, I really don't know what section this belongs in, but since it is about Battling, I suppose it was here.

Oh, and the one that uses a random one was Battle Hall's Brain. I can't get past Battle Hall, seeing as I always get hit by curveballs. My Garchomp lost to a Magneton =.=!

According to a guide a read, Dahlia has Blaziken, Togekiss, and one random Poke.

And Darach has Empoleon, Gallade, and a random Poke.

The only brains that have random pokémon are the Battle Factory and Battle Hall's.

According to a guide I read, Dahlia has Blaziken, Togekiss, and one random Poke.

And Darach has Empoleon, Gallade, and a random Poke.

Ah! That's why. Thanks for letting us know. I think this belongs in small questions... but randomspot isn't here. Any input for that?

I'll have to think of a strategy to beat this though. Just wait ;)

This thread's about a question for Battle Frontier in Platinum, so I think this would fit in the small questions thread.

I've never actually gotten to those brains yet. I've only done round 1 Darach. I'll see what teams work in Round 2 when I get there.

Yeah, I think I'll move this thread. Thanks for your input.

On a side note, I never reached anywhere in the Battle Frontier. Those Pokes are hacked!!

EDIT: And now I'll merge this to the already existent Battle Frontier topic. Yay! ><

Yeah, I think I'll move this thread. Thanks for your input.

On a side note, I never reached anywhere in the Battle Frontier. Those Pokes are hacked!!

That is quite true. Palmer's Milotic is so bulky, it isn't even funny. Took me 3 thunderbolts to kill it, and it uses Thunder Wave, so that is even more of a drag. His Rhyperior will survive any attack, as I've seen so far.

21st Streak Dahlia wasn't that hard, as we just knocked each other's Pokémon out until I won =D

Darach wasn't that hard, I was able to sweep him.

Palmer was incredibly hard. His Rhyperior is the Greatest Wall, his Milotic is the Greatest Staller, and his Dragonite is the Greatest Sweeper.

He would usually stall with Milotic, paralyzing m Pokémon, and then sweep with his Dragon Danced Dragonite ;_;

I'm in desperate need of help in Factory, guys. How the heck do I do well with pokemon I'm unable to control efficiently?

I'm no good, I can't even make a streak of seven -___-;; (Highest I ever got was 6)

I'm in desperate need of help in Factory, guys. How the heck do I do well with pokemon I'm unable to control efficiently?

I'm no good, I can't even make a streak of seven -___-;; (Highest I ever got was 6)

That's nothing. Shoddy's random battles give me Black Sludged Sentrets and Metapods against the opponent's Lugia >_<

It's all basically luck, I guess. And I think it's affected by the Pokemon's natures on which moves they are liable to select.

Oh, I just beat Dahlia 49th streak. She wasn't that hard. Battle Arcade is easy if you get what you need in the roulette, and in my case, Paralyze xP

Oh, and she definitely has a Zapdos, Togekiss, and Blaziken. The site that said she has a random Pokémon, it's completely false. I trust serebii over many other sites.

Congrats Zmaster!

I have yet to beat the Battle Frontier though. I'm sick of all the hacked Pokes. I think my streak on the tower was 20ish and got swept by a Quick Claw Guillotining Crawdaunt which NEVER failed to activate/hit!

Congrats Zmaster!

I have yet to beat the Battle Frontier though. I'm sick of all the hacked Pokes. I think my streak on the tower was 20ish and got swept by a Quick Claw Guillotining Crawdaunt which NEVER failed to activate/hit!

IT IS HAXED. I GOT SWEEPED BY A MUK BEFORE THAT ;_;

Edit: Oh, but the roulette is quite advantageous.

Totally cutting into a conversation here, but I just wrapped up Battle Frontier about an hour ago.

I think the Battle Factory was the most fun. Its just so random and messed up and actually quite difficult. It was really enjoyable because you really don't know whats going to happen next, and whether or not you should switch pokemon; its quite difficult.

The rest were difficult, but not impossible. I used my hail team for most everything.

I beat the battle tower starting from nothing in under two hours with my hail team, I found it really easy...

Factory is definitely the hardest. I think I'm going to give up on that one. Too much stupid luck.

Arcade is the easiest. The slots are really easy to manipulate, and when you hit the team with devastating effects like paralyze, the battles are a cinch.

Totally cutting into a conversation here, but I just wrapped up Battle Frontier about an hour ago.

I think the Battle Factory was the most fun. Its just so random and messed up and actually quite difficult. It was really enjoyable because you really don't know whats going to happen next, and whether or not you should switch pokemon; its quite difficult.

The rest were difficult, but not impossible. I used my hail team for most everything.

I beat the battle tower starting from nothing in under two hours with my hail team, I found it really easy...

That hail team with Abomasnow, Froslass and Vaporeon? I should try that! :D

@Zmaster: Do it! Do it! Bring in a Wondertomb and see what he does :P

That hail team with Abomasnow, Froslass and Vaporeon? I should try that! :D

@Zmaster: Do it! Do it! Bring in a Wondertomb and see what he does :P

Well, it seems I didn't need to. Got the Gold Prints for all of 'em except for Hall and Factory.

I need a good Pokémon recommendation for Hall.