Slaking breeding project

So yeah, I'm working on breeding Slaking, but tracking down the parents is being a bit of an annoyance.

Basically, I'm looking for Slakoth/Vigoroth/Slaking with 28+ IVs in Attack and Speed, and at least 25 HP.

Willing to trade legit 10 ANIV Celebis to get these. The Celebis are completely legit, Modest natured and raised to Lv. 78. I can zero out the EVs on them if so desired.

SR celebis, now that's a rare bunch. I'd be very interested in adding that to my collection. Whilst my own slaking breeding project was lost with my Diamond version, I can make a legal one if you wish. Of course I would never accept original celebis in return.

That's odd, I made a post saying that these Celebi I have are cloned from an original 10 ANIV Celebi using Emerald, but it doesn't appear to still exist. Strange.

He he he... Well, since I don't have any of the Pokémon you need, I could clone some... If you want me to.

If you so wish.

- Greencat @ 7:08 PM

I didn't touch anything, this time. :P

Edited by Greencat
Posting

Looking through my PC, I found my old Slaking breeding project. Unfortunately abandoned, I have a fine Slakoth you could use. 27/31/23/27/30/30. I wanted a 31 speed IV, but I never finished the project. If you'd like to use it, just ask. No EVs and not bred for a moveset. Naughty isn't exactly the most ideal nature either, although it could be worse. The 31 attack IV is nice though. I can PM you a .pkm file or we can wifi it.

Earlier is possible. 6pm is rather unrealistic for me, but 7 might do.

Actually, I do have a Nintendo USB Wifi connector, but I have to pull out my old PC to use it. I've been meaning to do that, so in theory I could pull off anywhere from 3-9pm PST on wednesday. PM me for a solid time.

So, uhh... If you wi-fi'd me the pokes, I could clone them. But then... Oh yeah, I forgot we still had the old WEP router up. -_- OK, I'm going to school now, I should be available from 4:30 to 5:30 PM CT. Just PM me. Sorry if that's too small, Friday is off, so I'll be available almost all day then. Just PM me! :)

Why dont you just clone more? If you are interested in an AR cloning code that really works I can PM you the link just PM me asking for the AR cloning code link. It has a video and everything but I dont want to waste your time if you dont want it. Plus if you dont have an AR it is completely useless.

Why dont you just clone more? If you are interested in an AR cloning code that really works I can PM you the link just PM me asking for the AR cloning code link. It has a video and everything but I dont want to waste your time if you dont want it. Plus if you dont have an AR it is completely useless.

I will clone more, I just won't have them tonight.