Looking for an Ultra Moon save with the game beat but as few (or no) legendaries caught as possible.

Narqui

^As the title suggests, I'm looking for a game save of Ultra Moon preferably with 0 legendaries caught but ready to be caught (At least at Ultra Space, best case scenario E4 beaten).

Nothing else matters to me (Character name, gender, items, current Pokemon, etc)

Thanks in advance if anybody has what I'm looking for.

2 hours ago, Narqui said:

^As the title suggests, I'm looking for a game save of Ultra Moon preferably with 0 legendaries caught but ready to be caught (At least at Ultra Space, best case scenario E4 beaten).

Nothing else matters to me (Character name, gender, items, current Pokemon, etc)

Thanks in advance if anybody has what I'm looking for.

PKHeX allows modifying the event flags, so that legendaries can be encountered again.
(Thus, it doesn't matter whether any has been caught before)

Check out the saves I uploaded here. If it matters to you, you can use Batch Editor to remove all Pokemon in PC.

On 9/5/2018 at 10:03 AM, theSLAYER said:

PKHeX allows modifying the event flags, so that legendaries can be encountered again.
(Thus, it doesn't matter whether any has been caught before)

Is this possible in every single main Pokemon game? (Resetting the legendaries so that I may catch them multiple times).

And also, is your in-game character name correlated with anything whatsoever or am I free to change it at will without it harming anything or making any illegitimacy detectable? (Possibly even including Gen 3/4?)

If both of these are possible / true I'm buying every single Pokemon game that ever came out. (Planning on installing saves at the end of the games, changing my name to the usual, and resetting every legendary event flag).

Edited by Narqui

3 hours ago, Narqui said:

Is this possible in every single main Pokemon game? (Resetting the legendaries so that I may catch them multiple times).

As long the research for the event flags was done (most of them are), it isn't a problem

And also, is your in-game character name correlated with anything whatsoever or am I free to change it at will without it harming anything or making any illegitimacy detectable? (Possibly even including Gen 3/4?)

I don't think in game name would be a problem.

possible / true I'm buying every single Pokemon game that ever came out. (Planning on installing saves at the end of the games, changing my name to the usual, and resetting every legendary event flag).

I understand that feeling. That'll probably be good. You could use the gen 4 titles to help unlock the legends in Dream Radar, to get them with lower levels and Hidden Ability too!

• V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1