Why does every Pokemon I catch in Ultra Sun show their met date as 02/06/2007?

Narqui

As the title says: Why does every Pokemon I catch in Ultra Sun show their met date as 02/06/2007; which is not only incorrect but completely impossible?

EDIT: I realized this after I just caught a Suicune and then checked every other Pokemon I caught. They aren't all 02/06/2007 but about 80% of them are within 10 days of that date. The other ~20% are correct.

ALL of these Pokemon were caught legitimately and NOT edited.

So, what's going on?

Edited by Narqui

5 hours ago, Narqui said:

As the title says: Why does every Pokemon I catch in Ultra Sun show their met date as 02/06/2007; which is not only incorrect but completely impossible?

EDIT: I realized this after I just caught a Suicune and then checked every other Pokemon I caught. They aren't all 02/06/2007 but about 80% of them are within 10 days of that date. The other ~20% are correct.

ALL of these Pokemon were caught legitimately and NOT edited.

So, what's going on?

What are you playing on, 3DS? Emulator?

Oh wait a minute. I posted two threads at the same time and coincidentally one was asking if emulator Pokemon are legitimate (it should be right below this one). I thought this was that thread. Was wondering why you were asking if I was using an emulator when I said I was using an emulator lol

No, I'm catching all these Pokemon on a regular 3DS.

Edited by Narqui

4 minutes ago, Narqui said:

Oh wait a minute. I posted two threads at the same time and coincidentally one was asking if emulator Pokemon are legitimate (it should be right below this one). I thought this was that thread. Was wondering why you were asking if I was using an emulator when I said I was using an emulator lol

No, I'm catching all these Pokemon on a regular 3DS.

Upload your save and Pokemon for experts to take a look at

Where should I do this?

And I'll do it, but I don't see what they could possibly say. I caught them legitimately, no hacks no nothing, just went through a portal, caught a Suicune with an Ultra Ball, and boom it has a met date of 11 years ago...

I saved all the original versions, but I made copies of them and fixed the met date on them. Now I'm not sure which one of the two is less legitimate lol....

Edited by Narqui

35 minutes ago, Narqui said:

Where should I do this?

And I'll do it, but I don't see what they could possibly say. I caught them legitimately, no hacks no nothing, just went through a portal, caught a Suicune with an Ultra Ball, and boom it has a met date of 11 years ago...

I saved all the original versions, but I made copies of them and fixed the met date on them. Now I'm not sure which one of the two is less legitimate lol....

Just upload them here. There should be this option below, when you reply to a post.

image.png

The boxes are rather well organized.

All of the Pokemon in Box 2 (Named Clones) were caught in Ultra Space. Every Pokemon in that box has the correct date caught except for all of the ones I caught today (and I don't remember doing anything different whatsoever in between the time I caught yesterday and before's Pokemon and and today's Pokemon.

It *does* make me think I did something unbeknownst to me either last night or this morning BUT...it doesn't because...

Look at Box 6 and 7. 99% of them have met dates of over 11 years ago. These Pokemon were all hatched and then literally the only thing I did to them was use PKHeX to turn their level to 50, and then used 1 or 2 Rare Candies to evolve them; nothing else. Although, we can all assume that the met date was the same before I edited the level and before I evolved them.

So, no idea what's going on. I really hope someone can tell me what IS going on so that I can know how to fix it. Because I like to clone Pokemon, keep the original version, edit the cloned version so that it is immediately 100% competitive, slowly do what I edited on the cloned Pokemon with the original Pokemon manually, and then replace the cloned Pokemon with the 100% legitimate self-made originals. But if the date is screwing everything up when I'm doing nothing wrong, well...I don't / won't feel as if the originals are actually legitimate anymore...which is a huge problem for me and the way I like to play.

Please help!

main

Phone died RIGHT when I was about to email myself the pictures.

But it showed the correct time. 09/05/2018, 13:01 hours (1pm Eastern)

I'll still post the pictures once my phone charges a bit if you want me to but...I have no reason to lie. The time is correct.

2 minutes ago, Narqui said:

Phone died RIGHT when I was about to email myself the pictures.

But it showed the correct time. 09/05/2018, 13:01 hours (1pm Eastern)

I'll still post the pictures once my phone charges a bit if you want me to but...I have no reason to lie. The time is correct.

Are you on CFW or something? Did you update your 3DS software and broke the CFW? The dates and time regarding captured Pokemon is based on 3DS date and time.

Remove your 3DS battery, the place it back in, then reset the date and time to the correct date and time, then go ahead and catch Pokemon.

Nevermind. I figured it out. I'm an idiot. I hunted those on my sister's 3DS earlier this morning and traded them. Got such little sleep that I forgot about it...

I just checked my sister's 3DS' date and time and it matches with those......

Sorry to waste your time...

Edited by Narqui