With regards to the friend code rule.

HassanX

I'm just curious as to why we must put our friend code in our requests. I understand the logistics of it, a person needs a FC in order to do a trade request. however, on a hacking site i don't exactly want my FC there for everyone to find. It's not good, because then people will see the FC and know exactly who I am.

It would make things a whole lot easier if I just knew who did trade requests, so I can pm the requests to that person. I've been asking for a few weeks, but I'm still not sure who does them. UnderXRay does, iI remember, but I haven't seen that guy in ages. I do apologize if this thread isn't allowed.

It is allowed, but the most uneducated person that uses a DS Wifi would know that you need two codes to work with. And since you trade it is much easier to just look the profile rather than ask for the F.C. every time. That is why those Wifi windows are visible on you profile.

I don't believe its MANDATORY.... but if you do quite a few requests, it is preferred. Then again, if you want, I can write a tutorial on how to maintain multiple friend codes, but that requires a flash cartridge and defeats the purpose of requests by wifi.

You can always set your Friend Code so that people who are Reg. Members, Contacts, Friends, etc. may only see it. It's also not necessary to enter it. It is for those who feel comfortable entering it and want to save time (note that you can always change who can view it). As for trade requests, a number of people do in "Pokésav Requests". You would have to look it up since it's always changing.

To limit who can view your FC., go into your privacy settings (of your Control Panel) and change the option there. ;)