Butterfree from VC with Reflect + Psywave flagged as invalid

Ledcads

Hello everyone,

Well, the title is quite self-explanatory. I brought a butterfree from Blue VC to current gen, then used pkhex for it to have reflect and psywave. Although I didn't actually taught the TMs in the VC, both serebii and bulbapedia lists these moves as possible. This is the only VC pokémon I have flagged as invalid due to TMs from gen I. PK7 file attached.

Thank you in advance.

012 - Butterfree - 468078A5E5A4.pk7

Probably I transferred a caterpie then, I don't really remember. Met levels should be when transferred then, even if I caught a caterpie at lvl 5, right? It's legal now, thank you so much, sorry for the dumbness =p

6 hours ago, Ledcads said:

Probably I transferred a caterpie then, I don't really remember. Met levels should be when transferred then, even if I caught a caterpie at lvl 5, right? It's legal now, thank you so much, sorry for the dumbness =p

Met Level on Gen 1 and 2 isn't retained.

Met Level on PK7s are based on the level you transferred it from VC.

Hence, as long as it's Met level on PK7 isn't at a level that it has learnt those moves,
it would be flagged as illegal, as that implies that you transferred it before it learnt those moves.

For example, Met Lv 5 for a Butterfree implies that you transferred a Lv.5 Caterpie and evolved it on SMUSUM

• Like 1