Archived Sticky: Contribute Trades, Legends, Shinies, Eggs, and others

Sabresite

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry i have not been posting any .pkm lately, but they are almost all deposited to the thread. Here are a few i got today:

Fossil Pokemon:

Anorith Hg.pkm

Fossil Pokemon 2:

Omanite Hg.pkm

And finally we have the elusive Lapras:

Lapras Hg.pkm

I will try to get the final fossil later.

-------------------------------

EDIT: Here is the only other prehistoric Pokemon possible to obtain in Heart Gold.

Aerodactyl Hg.pkm

Anorith Hg.pkm

Lapras Hg.pkm

Omanite Hg.pkm

Aerodactyl Hg.pkm

I already caught a Lapras, but the fossil PKM can be added. And I'll, the rest of the fossils I have from HG/SS.

Rest of the Fossils from HG/SS: I had to trade the Cranidos fossil and Sheildon fossil from D/P/Pl.

Hm... My Pokemon still seem to be a bit different from the ones you have posted before claiming to be from Heart Gold. Why did you post the .pkm i posted also? You said it yourself they were submitted earlier. And the Sinnoh fossils were not needed since they are not new and have been added some time ago.

I cannot help but think they are edited somehow. Maybe it is because of the ROM you use. Tell me a bit about it so i can be sure.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

And finally only thing else that can be added are possible shiny Pokemon encounters. Good luck everyone!

• 2 weeks later...
Hacked. It just says Egg it should say Big Brother's Egg. Stop uploading hacks if you can help it please. Seems like I'm the only one with legit eggs around here.

Here is mine, notice that it passes Legal.

P.S. This is the last time I contribute anything so enjoy this egg.

why is this the last time

You really wanna bet mine was hacked? I got it strait from my SAV file, from a patched ROM of SS. And saying that all my Pokemon are hacked doesn't help either since I cought all of them In game. I guess that's why my Pokemon from Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Soul Silver, Emerald, Ruby and Sapphire passed through legal, other then the Notched Ear Pichu.

You really wanna bet mine was hacked? I got it strait from my SAV file, from a patched ROM of SS. And saying that all my Pokemon are hacked doesn't help either since I cought all of them In game. I guess that's why my Pokemon from Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Soul Silver, Emerald, Ruby and Sapphire passed through legal.

Sabresite fixed Legal to include your egg :/

If you had checked it yesterday, before you uploaded it, you'd have noticed that it said Egg which would be wrong.

I still get the feeling people are gonna include it as hacked now <_<. Oh well, and I think this thread pretty much has everything now? (More then likely wrong.)

Well I am still not sure why yours was the wrong type. Mine was received in the same way but it passed Legal yesterday.

We have a lot of stuff.

Anyone got the .pkm file for a Soul Silver Latios?

Since I'm getting Heart Gold, having the Groudon and Latios from SS would be nice.

I've alerady got the .pkm file for Groudon from there, so I only need Latios now.

(If this is not the right place to ask for this, please tell me where I should put that.)

I think someone already posted that file. Check the attachments.

If not I'll post one soon.

I've checked every post of this thread.

Hey, at least I have the Groudon.

But thanks for uploading the Latios.

• 2 weeks later...
Are any of these useful? All are storage PKMs, PalParked from Emerald to Platinum

-Roaming Latias with Soul Dew, LV40 untouched

-Eonticket Latios with Soul Dew, LV50 untouched

-Kyogre, LV70 untouched

-Groudon, LV70 untouched

-Rayquaza, LV70 untouched but with Fly removed in Emerald, due to import rules

-Rayquaza, LV70 with Fly retaught in Platinum

I have some specifics I might import later, like the Wynaut hatched from the Lavaridge egg, revived Lileep (Root Fossil) and Anorith (Claw Fossil) or the Beldum left by Stephen in his house; are you interested in these aswell?

i would be in the beldum and lavaridge egg

These are the pokemon from the "Pokemon Box" gamecube cartridge. I figured someone might want them, I transferred them all myself, no trades, no edits.

(Someone want to inform me how to wrap them in the "spoiler" tag and upload them to this site?)

skitty.pkm

swablu1.pkm

swablu2.pkm

swablu3.pkm

swablu4.pkm

swablu5.pkm

swablu6.pkm

zigzagoon1.pkm

zigzagoon2.pkm

zigzagoon3.pkm

skitty.pkm

swablu1.pkm

swablu2.pkm

swablu3.pkm

swablu4.pkm

swablu5.pkm

swablu6.pkm

zigzagoon1.pkm

zigzagoon2.pkm

zigzagoon3.pkm

Sorry i did not post/contribute in a while but it appears there is a good amount of members doing so.

Sabre i am not sure if you have it but here is the HG Latios.

Latios EnigmaCrystal.pkm

What was he thinking attacking me? Didn't he know he would be captured?! ;)

EDIT: Here are some of the HG .pkm i think have not been uploaded yet:

SilphCo. Torchick.pkm

And

SilphCo. Mudkip.pkm

Latios EnigmaCrystal.pkm

SilphCo. Mudkip.pkm

SilphCo. Torchick.pkm

Edited by Mewtwo Ex

Hey everyone,

Because it became a bit chaotic I have tried to order everything so that you can see what is missing. I HAVEN'T CHECKED EVERYTHING SO THERE CAN BE FAULTS/ HACKS INSIDE!

I might update this once in a while. I only did this to make it less complicated. If you see a fault of hack feel free to update.

Gallade.

EDIT: removed attachment

Edited by Gallade

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Did anyone try using an AR code on the new HG/SS? I've been doing research on this one, and I want to see the results against the legendaries still and the notched eared pichu event.

Basically what happens is if you use the shiny code on HG/SS, for some reason they come up as Legit shinies. Now, I'm running a partially translated version with my r4, but i'll make sure I'm attaching a Wooper that i did the code with at the bottom. When you check it against Sabre's legit checker, it comes up legit. I've checked it against about 3 boxes of shinies i've used the code on and they all come up legit.

Also, I'm attaching My personal Shiny Skitty. I hatched this one myself, and it was my first legit shiny in platinum. Actually to tell the truth i hatched 2 boxes worth of skitty eggs, and it was the only shiny i got without rnging or Sring. I know you said on the first post to stear clear of Hatched pokemon, but i'm proud of this one.

Skitty Box 1_01.pkm

194 - Wooper.pkm

Skitty Box 1_01.pkm

194 - Wooper.pkm