Archived Sticky: Contribute Trades, Legends, Shinies, Eggs, and others

Sabresite

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Kyogre and Groudon are fake from the ZIP posted before.

I asked SpooKy for his Groudon from Soul Silver for assistance:

Groudon Ss.pkm

Thank pokeSAV for 995 Mewtwo (Master) Balls.

So here is my Hg Kyogre:

Kyogre Hg.pkm

I thank SpooKy for his Groudon D.N.A. (.pkm)

So here is the so called hardest legendary to get ingame - Rayquaza:

Rayquaza Hg.pkm

Groudon Ss.pkm

Kyogre Hg.pkm

Rayquaza Hg.pkm

Sorry i got them faster. :D

Here is Dialga:

Dialga Hg.pkm

And next is Palkia:

Palkia Hg.pkm

Finally Giratina:

Giratina Hg.pkm

Every is with its respective item/

A bonus from me - Extreme Speed Dratini:

Dratini Hg.pkm

------------------------------------------------------------

And as for the Groudon and Kyogre, they had the same ID. I hardly would call that legal. Not to worry, i found a Ss Groudon and got the Kyogre and Rayquaza today.

Dialga Hg.pkm

Palkia Hg.pkm

Giratina Hg.pkm

Dratini Hg.pkm

Because i am an un-trusting person, i have checked the ZIP posted a few pages back. It is good to not trust somethings.

Below are the ones that can actually be used from the Legendary Pokemon folder. However the species have been posted by others me including. Nevertheless i have gathered them if one needs to get then at once. Note i have not added missing Pokemon in the ZIP. I just removed the ones i think are fake.

Legendary.rar

I will probably check the other ones soon.

Legendary.rar

The one I posted is the one I used for legality checker. Can you run through the differences for me, I gotta get going.

well if the one you posted you used for legality checker, then it should come out completely legal, but it does not..the one Kelly posted came out valid and as Big Brother's egg.

Mareep Egg Legit..jpg

Mareep Egg Hacked.jpg

583dcd81956ec_MareepEggLegit..jpg.4edbab

583dcd81b8027_MareepEggHacked.jpg.1ff750

The one I posted is the one I used for legality checker. Can you run through the differences for me, I gotta get going.

I'm sure you can compare them yourself.

Yours has no IVs, comes out with incorrect type, and it is invalid.

Mine comes out with the correct type and everything else is fine.

EDIT: Lopez4ever posted screenshots of them in Legal.

Because i am an un-trusting person, i have checked the ZIP posted a few pages back. It is good to not trust somethings.

Below are the ones that can actually be used from the Legendary Pokemon folder. However the species have been posted by others me including. Nevertheless i have gathered them if one needs to get then at once. Note i have not added missing Pokemon in the ZIP. I just removed the ones i think are fake.

[ATTACH]1907[/ATTACH]

I will probably check the other ones soon.

I can assure you NON of the Pokemon in my Zip are hacked, there all legal because I obtained them in the game myself then ripped them strait from the save file. Also the reason the Kyogre has the Same ID and SID is because I copyed my SAV file and renamed it to Heart Gold to obtain Latias and Kyogre.

Edited by Arandomproduction1

One thing is odd i do not remember my Pokemon to be caught in January 2009 nevertheless 2000.

I have nothing more to say.

Oh that's because I set the clock on my DSi to 2000. It actually works to get pkm on weired dates. And I did not use any of your PKM files just to tell you, I used all mine that I got in MY own game, but Leaf Green's, xD's, and Colloseum's. The rest of the PKM files in that RAR are all caught by me. Also to Sabre, do you think we should do a Pokemon Safari Zone Pokemon files?